2012 LibTech T.Rice C2BTX Snowboard - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #21 (permalink)
Veteran Member

I'm torn between this board (161.5 HP) or the NS Heritage but am leaning towards the t.rice. My local mountain is known for it's low snow base icy boiler plate groomers or it's massive dumps depending on the time of season. I love a good stiff board but I'm kind of looking forward to trying magnetraction. The epic BC powder mountains are also a 6 hr drive and I think this stiff bitch is the do all deck I'm looking for. Cartels are looking good this year too since they backed off that forward lean and stiffened them up a bit. Still trying to decide but I know for a fact I've got a new set-up coming this year
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 11:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

I like pro models.
Sick-Pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:38 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano View Post
I'm torn between this board (161.5 HP) or the NS Heritage but am leaning towards the t.rice. My local mountain is known for it's low snow base icy boiler plate groomers or it's massive dumps depending on the time of season. I love a good stiff board but I'm kind of looking forward to trying magnetraction. The epic BC powder mountains are also a 6 hr drive and I think this stiff bitch is the do all deck I'm looking for. Cartels are looking good this year too since they backed off that forward lean and stiffened them up a bit. Still trying to decide but I know for a fact I've got a new set-up coming this year
Dano, what hill is closest to you in Edmonton? Is sunshine very far? I guess revy isquite a drive. I didnt knoew edmonton area has mtns.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
Dano, what hill is closest to you in Edmonton? Is sunshine very far? I guess revy isquite a drive. I didnt knoew edmonton area has mtns.
Jasper's the closest, a couple hours drive. Sunshine and Lake Louise are about 5 hrs from the door to the parking lot, it sucks but it's still a manageable day trip. Revy, KH, and Fernie are worth it but you gotta make a 3 day trip out of it. Not like having 3 mountains in the city and being 1.5 hrs from Whistler and Baker. God I hate you
Dano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #25 (permalink)

I wonder how much heavier is the non horsepower version vs horsepower. Have someone weigh these two boards before?

Trice is a very aggressive board But can barely hold any wax vs my neversummer or uninc
ckang008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #26 (permalink)

Hi guys! I'm going 157 all mountain and park, how to behave deep snow? Even I did not use it, set the bindings back a bit (0,75-1")? Or do not have to? I am 6.1 "and 185lbs .....
gyuva is offline   Reply With Quote