question about boots/bindings - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default question about boots/bindings

So this is my first season riding, I went on my second time and had a lot of fun except my feet were killing me, especially me left big toe at the end of the day. Ive been renting gear so far this season and I plan to buy a board for next season, but Id like to buy some boots for the rest of this season so at least my feet wont hurt as bad as they did yesterday.

Now the board/bindings/boots I rent from the sports stores are Burton, will I be able to use any boots with the burton bindings they supply when you rent? Or do you have to get Burton boots to match with the bindings?

thanks
jeri534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2008, 10:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
BoardTard Xtrordinair

Buying boots first is a very wise decision. If you are renting a board/bindings the shop/moutain you rent at will be able to accomodate for your boots unless they truly suck complete and total ass. Get your boots and bring them into the shop when you rent your board and they will get you squared away for sure. As far as boots, don't buy them online unless you have tried them on in person. Try to find someone that really knows their shit about boots. If you have to order online try to see if you can return them if they don't fit (some places will, most places won't return them). If your boots are real comfy it will make a shitty board better .
Old 02-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Metalhead505

Yes you can get any boots for the bindings and they will fit the rentals and your next year board and bindings. Long as the board that is a rental dosnt have step lock in bindings.