Searching for a park shralper for the breck boxes and big booters. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking Searching for a park shralper for the breck boxes and big booters.

Hello, and Whats Good .. Cough cough thats the strawberry so I ride a burton clash, and I have two seasons of 40+day ea seasons under her.. i need an upgrade, up up upgrade. So whats the dealieO I read all day and I still cannot understand which is best.. I am thinking never summer but I am pretty sure i want a traditional camber.. for PoP..? am i misguided? I very rarely ride the top chutes or bowls but Just how bad will a pure Pipe and box/rail board ride powder at say Vail?

Ok time for more coughing while i wait for the riding gods to answer.. thank you Riding Gods!

I bow .. and hit the strawberry.

Sour*D83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2011, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

I will add I am 6'2" and 180 .. and I like long walks on the beach and dark haired girls over 19.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

looking at the Revolver from never summer but the more i read and watch vids MAN that Lib tech dark series is Sick.. I will furter ask for your HELP please suggest which might be better .. I ride the trees and I like kickers and v small booters now.. I love hitting rails boxes, and such. I need a board to have fun on doing flat land tricks and still have the stiffness to hold up if I some how grow a pair and launch the big booters .. idk will the lib tech land the 30's ok?
Old 07-23-2011, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Broprah if you really talk like this your gonna get laughed right out of Breck.

Revolver is a wide.... Do you need a wide?
Dark series is overpriced and a pain to jib and a chore to butter.

Get an Arbor Blacklist, Westmark, Signal Park Zero, Salomon Drift Rocker, or a Bataleon Whatever.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

no worries just drawing from my southern youth yuall out here sound diff I was givin her a go, I know how to jib and butter and if the dark is a pain i will take your advice and run with it, I read plenty of times about the blacklist.. just so many choices..O and I wear a 12.5 so the 260 center is my goal .. around that.. thanks for your help.. and if we ride together the only laughing will be done at the gapers
Old 07-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

So Nivek I like the readings about the blacklist.. sucks to wait till sept.. the drift rocket seemed cool what would You suggest for my tallass.. 156 or 158

thank you again for your advice fo sho
Old 07-24-2011, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

If you're in Breck laughing at the gapers and you only ride 40 plus days a year you're a tool.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #8 (permalink)

Damn you guys need to f*&ing CHILL I come on asking advice, humble and you both shred me.. Fuck the both of ya.. in the ars.. I am no Tool I work hard to spend thos avail days riding, who are you the Gaper Mayor? 43 days Heck i was in the 85% top on the Epic mix so how is 40 days A tool when I am a FUCKING PLUMBER WHO WORKS 50 hours a week making sure you litttle asses can go potty .. fuck you all im done.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour*D83 View Post
Damn you guys need to f*&ing CHILL I come on asking advice, humble and you both shred me.. Fuck the both of ya.. in the ars.. I am no Tool I work hard to spend thos avail days riding, who are you the Gaper Mayor? 43 days Heck i was in the 85% top on the Epic mix so how is 40 days A tool when I am a FUCKING PLUMBER WHO WORKS 50 hours a week making sure you litttle asses can go potty .. fuck you all im done.
No offense. but i dont think i've ever laughed this hard on these forums. fucking epic!
Old 07-24-2011, 04:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

After a few bong rips I started laughing too I still Need advice what park size board to buy .. damn arsholes.. Thanks Flip.