Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   alpine/extreme carve hardboot setup,, who has tried (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/40310-alpine-extreme-carve-hardboot-setup-who.html)

Ballistic 07-25-2011 01:51 AM

alpine/extreme carve hardboot setup,, who has tried

Anyone tried hardbooting/ euro carve/ extreme carving? Did u like,, not like.? It looks pretty cool

BurtonAvenger 07-25-2011 09:21 AM

I went skiing once and dudes hit on me that was enough to know how gay any of that shit is.

Sour*D83 07-25-2011 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 408525)
I went skiing once and dudes hit on me that was enough to know how gay any of that shit is.

So your a Homophobic asshole who rips into peoples Threads Awwww I see I understand now BurtonAvenger is a Buttpirate!

Qball 07-25-2011 09:29 AM

I think we need a disclaimer about BA when signing up for this site hahaha

Qball 07-25-2011 09:30 AM

I've never tried hardbooting, seems too much like skiing for me

Snowfox 07-25-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qball (Post 408528)
I think we need a disclaimer about BA when signing up for this site hahaha

I would personally agree with this. The number of newbies who have gone after him recently is hilarious.

There's a couple of forums out there for it I believe. Bomberonline.com seems to be one (would access it to check, but I think the firewall is getting antsy about the name). It's not a huge industry, but there's definitely a following for it.

I remember when they used to have the slalom snowboarding events in the olympics... those were hilarious, lol.

BurtonAvenger 07-25-2011 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sour*D83 (Post 408527)
So your a Homophobic asshole who rips into peoples Threads Awwww I see I understand now BurtonAvenger is a Buttpirate!

It's only gay if you push back and lately you've been doing a lot of pushing so is there anything you want to tell us?

KIRKRIDER 07-25-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballistic (Post 408502)
Anyone tried hardbooting/ euro carve/ extreme carving? Did u like,, not like.? It looks pretty cool

I'll get on it for sure. Next season split powder board, probably Hovercraft. But those alpine board are sick to carve. You can get a very good idea with stiff (soft) boots and steep forward angles on a regular all-mountain board.

Sour*D83 07-25-2011 01:19 PM

[QUOTE=BurtonAvenger;408560]It's only gay if you push back and lately you've been doing a lot of pushing so is there anything you want to tell us?[/QUOTE

Your an Asshole Loser who thinks hes the Know it all Ride the best over Anything Big Cock.. Lose the soap box kid, your a fucking Joke/ O and My wife was my Prom queen. Fuck off trouble starter Assavengerbuttpirate is your real name..

BurtonAvenger 07-25-2011 01:21 PM

So I should be impressed that your wife was a prom queen? Do you sit down at the Gold Pan or Motherloaded and relive your glory days of high school too?