I decided to get a GNU Riders Choice a while ago, and now that they released this years version I want to pull the trigger and buy one.
- 6'3" 210 pounds
- size 11 boot
- I pretty much only do freeride on the east coast
- I just started last season, but towards the end I was very comfortable on blue and some black trails.
- Ive only used the burton boards that they rent out... I tried 164w/161w. I liked the 161w alot more, actually I only used the 164 once. (not sure if this is because I was just learning and the smaller board was easier, but I felt good on the 161)
- With a size 11 boot and the board stats posted below, should I get the wide version? (I know it depends alot on the boot)
- The pickle version of the RidersChoice is for more park riding right? I should just get the normal version?
- which size? lol... its pretty much between 157.5/161.5/158w/162w
- Im still open to other board suggestions and would love to hear em, but Im pretty much set on the GNU RC.
- Dont know if this is worth comparing, but the t.rice 161.5 has contact lengtgh of 124.5 whereas the GNU RC 161.5 has a contact length of 122.5. I know this isnt much of a difference but would this make the RC 161.5 a more solid choice over the RC 157.5 (was leaning towards the 157.5 at first).