New Bataleon board and size help - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 03:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Bataleon board and size help

Hey whats up everyone?

so ive pretty much got it set in my head that i want a bataleon board this winter, although ive never ridden one and demos around here for bataleon are scarce. the tbt seems awesome and my girlfriend just rode one out at high cascade and loved it.

i ride mtn creek and the poconos a lot so im always riding icy parks. im a fan of kickers, rails and cruising, but i lean more towards kickers.

for the most part since i decided bataleon ive figured going with the evil twin since its a little stiffer and probably the best suited for kickers while still keeping the twin tbt shape. im not sure what size i should get though. its a toss up between the 149 and 152. im 5'6" size 9 boot and about 130 lbs but still trying to gain another 10 lbs or so since i lost some weight from being secluded in bed for a while sucking down painkillers and watching all the great clips being put out.

last season i had the k2 fastplant 151 which was a sick board in my opinion. my real question is evil twin a lighter or heavier board than others its size, and because of the tbt does it make it harder to hold an edge on ice?

thanks!

Last edited by sjrider; 08-10-2011 at 11:49 AM.
sjrider is offline   Reply With Quote