tuning a board with MagneTraction (libTech) - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Actually, what's naive of you is to think that acting tough on the internet is going to prove your point or impress anyone in any way.

I realize your all buddies here, even if you've never met. But I'm not acting tough in any way. Read exactly what I wrote. It's 100% fact. He wouldn't. And neither would you. Not for fear of violence, but because I would assume you wouldn't call someone Dumb and retarded for asking you that question. I mean - honestly, would you? I wouldn't? No way. and if I did speak that way o someone, and someone smacked me in the mouth, i would say to myself "You deserved it"

In fact, "acting tough" would be me falsely representing myself, such as being rude and disrespectful because there is no chance for retribution. That was what BA did. Talk smack, show disrespect, call someone names all for asking a question. to which I naturally get a little upset, but make no threats. I only stated fact.

I dont act tough, i stopped doing that as a teenager. It's a pity that the second people are in a forum of anonymity, personalities change and egos go out. And I know EXACTLY the kind of people who behave in such a way.

Last edited by marcdeo; 08-10-2011 at 09:45 PM.
marcdeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member

You know for someone that's not upset you sure write long responses about it. Just admit it you're butt hurt and it's probably not from all that double fisting your mom does to you.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Veteran Member

And what the hell is with sending me this private message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo
I live in ontario. just outside toronto. In heading out to kicking horse in Feb. I will give you any information about me you want. I'll even tell you where I live (more or less) so we can meet. Or i can let you know where and when i'll be out west (exac dates) i swear, i WILL MEET YOU

I already know the reply im gonna get for you. You might copy and paste it on a thread, you might reply with more insults (which were kinda funny i'll admit), you might have me blocked from the site (see the tears?), OR you might not reply at all (doubtful). but if you want, we can make this work. At some point, we can cross paths. I send this message for only 1 reason - A DREAM. I mean, how great would it be to actually meet up! I would have a field day!!!! Of course its just a dream (Kind of like your fisting thing) but dammit, imma DREAM!!!
I'm the one that's mental?
Old 08-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo View Post
I realize your all buddies here, even if you've never met. But I'm not acting tough in any way. Read exactly what I wrote. It's 100% fact. He wouldn't. And neither would you. Not for fear of violence, but because I would assume you wouldn't call someone Dumb and retarded for asking you that question. I mean - honestly, would you? I wouldn't? No way. and if I did speak that way o someone, and someone smacked me in the mouth, i would say to myself "You deserved it"

In fact, "acting tough" would be me falsely representing myself, such as being rude and disrespectful because there is no chance for retribution. That was what BA did. Talk smack, show disrespect, call someone names all for asking a question. to which I naturally get a little upset, but make no threats. I only stated fact.

I dont act tough, i stopped doing that as a teenager. It's a pity that the second people are in a forum of anonymity, personalities change and egos go out. And I know EXACTLY the kind of people who behave in such a way.
First things first, if I were a shop owner and a customer came in and asked that, no I wouldn't but I'd probably be thinking it if I were in that kind of mood. Other aspects of life I'm more than happy to say it, most often that's on the motorcycle but we all know it's true that a large percentage of Americans drive like dumb-asses and I get vocal as fuck when someone endangers my life, all consequences go out the visor, so to speak.

Second, don't get upset on the forums if you're going to stay. Shit flys around here like a monkey in a zoo as with most any other internet forum, don't get so upset.

Anyways back to the subject on hand. To avoid this in the future there is a special edge tool for it. I'm guessing when you were tuning the edge of a buddies board it was with the standard flat file tool. This will save you time and money in the long run, might be able to find it cheaper but I already had the site up...

Lib Tech Magne-Traction Edge Tool - Snowboard Shop > Snow Accessories > Snowboard Tune and Wax

Last edited by Deviant; 08-10-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Deviant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #15 (permalink)

I saw the thread title, and I saw that BA had posted, that
s when I knew this was going to be entertaining.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
Zak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
I saw the thread title, and I saw that BA had posted, that
s when I knew this was going to be entertaining.
this.

10char
Old 08-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)

I swear half the thread on this forum end up in someone threatening BA lol
mitch19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
Zak

and then him promptly putting them in their place, following with said someone ragequitting from here entirely.

ah, the joys of the internet.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #19 (permalink)

Deviant!

yes, that is EXACTLY what i was wondering. I was using the flat tool indeed and that's why when I tried it it seemed wrong. Thank you for the info.

And it appears that BurtonAvenger is known to start shit. Like I mentioned I know the kind of guy he is. It's quite clear.

and BA. I never said I wasn't mental. For all U know I sacrifice chickens. And I'm glad you pasted my private message (as I said you would - since i know your type well and u are all so predictable) Read my private message again. The offer stands. See I am who I am regardless if I meet someone in person or on the internet. U are not. I'm giving you an opportunity to met up with me. Why so afraid? I hope you smoked that J like I suggested. i did, and I feel great.

But I digress.... I got the info I need (thank you variant)
marcdeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
Veteran Member

i'm not taking up for BA or trying to act like im anyones best buddy, but dude you sound like you have been smoking more than a j, some of the stuff you have said is just plain weird. Even if someone does speak to you in a way that you dont like surely you understand that continuing to write shit like that isnt doing you any favours and is most likely making things worse. I mean i wouldnt meet someone off of a forum writing shit like you have and im a big ass dude who can take care of myself. Why would anyone i dont understand the point, why would you even suggest that, it is seriously just weird.