Need a new set-up. Wanna try a Bataleon. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-26-2011, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Need a new set-up. Wanna try a Bataleon.

I'm looking for:

[x] Board
[x] Binding
- [x] normal ratch
- [x] (Flow/Cinch/Expresso/Fastec etc.)
- [ ] disc binding
[ ] Boots
[ ] Other Stuff (Goggles usw.)

Length of Board:
156 +- some cm
Weight:
Body height:
Boot size:
EU: 46 2/3 US: 13
price ceiling:
doesnt matter
Skill level:
[ ] Beginner (1 day to 6 days experience on the board)
[ ] early advanced (you can do easy/medium slopes without problems)
[x] advanced (you can do all slopes)
[ ] Profi

Riding style:
Where do you want to spend your time?:

[ ] Normal slope [30]%
[ ] Deepsnow/Backcountry [5]%
[ ] Park (Kicker/Pipe) [60]%
[ ] Rails [5]%

Old Boards/Setups:
I'm a goofy rider. 15/-15, and about 50cm differences between, but i just try it out with the new board.

o far:
I had a Nitro sniper. This is my first Board. It's quite hard for me to know what i like and what not sicne i just know this board. Unfortunately i dont find any specs about it. But i measuared it. It is about 160cm long and the base is 25.4cm. It isnt very fexible, i can do some basic butters. If anyone can give me the specs, pls link them! thanks

wWnted:

Board:
I thought im gonna try a Bataleon. I dont know which one, i will spend most of my time in a beginenr Park. THe goal of this witner is a medium kicker and some 3er grab. I thougth the Evil Twin is nice or the airobic maybe? It should have a nice pop and be flexible. of course, you can give me some normal boards too.

Binding
I don't know. Atm i got a Nitro Revolt. It would be nice if the ratches are not metal, cause the can freez, which sucks. Just give me some Park/Freestyle bindings. Thanks!

Other stuff:
Can you recommend: Wax electric iron, a board carrier and a protect pant. And some cheap flow binding for my box in the garden and the old board.
Wenn ihr etwas zu empfehlen habt: Wax Bügeleisen, Halterung fürs Brett, Protektor Hose. Ausserdem ne rten.

And a little question: Atm i got the Nitro Mens Barrage Boots. They are nice. But may the new generation of boots be thinner?

Thanks a lot!!

Last edited by xotix; 08-27-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode