Need an advice for my new board - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 11:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
If at all possible no, don't. They are not a respected online shop. They were previously Sierrasnowboards who did some very questionable and some just downright borderline illegal things in the industry to make money.

Signals Euro distribution headquarters They also have a shop in Greece and the Ukraine. Not that you could make it to one of them, but they might be able to help you out and ship you one. You're best bet is likely to just contact the Euro center and see what they might be able to do for ya.
i will search that website,thanks.
But still confused about the board, i really the graphics of DC boards specially the PBJ and PLY, i want soo flexy board. But when but get flexier they are getting worse in all mountian.
zinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2011, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinga View Post
i will search that website,thanks.
But still confused about the board, i really the graphics of DC boards specially the PBJ and PLY, i want soo flexy board. But when but get flexier they are getting worse in all mountian.
If you really just want DC I would probably shoot for a Tone. The PBJ is very little more than jib capable, and the Ply just isn't worth it.

The Rocker Light is right around the Tone, maybe a bit softer, but it has carbon stringers running the length of the board giving it more stability and snap. Really playful yet capable enough on the rest of the mountain.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
If you really just want DC I would probably shoot for a Tone. The PBJ is very little more than jib capable, and the Ply just isn't worth it.

The Rocker Light is right around the Tone, maybe a bit softer, but it has carbon stringers running the length of the board giving it more stability and snap. Really playful yet capable enough on the rest of the mountain.
This board choosing always been hard for me by the way prices are like this in my country
TONE-304 Euro
PLY-267 Euro

Another thing, why i want DC ply is because i really like Torstein Horgmo, and he generally use PLY also when he did triple backflip in x games.
Winter X Games 15 - Torstein Horgmo Triple - YouTube
Old 09-16-2011, 11:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
This board choosing always been hard for me by the way prices are like this in my country
TONE-304 Euro
PLY-267 Euro

Another thing, why i want DC ply is because i really like Torstein Horgmo, and he generally use PLY also when he did triple backflip in x games.
Winter X Games 15 - Torstein Horgmo Triple - YouTube
Little secret. A company will put the riders pro graphic on whatever board he wants at the time. They do that so you think he's riding the board they want to sell to you as his pro model graphic. For x-games and his triple cork he was probably on an MLF with his Ply graphic.

Also, a pro level rider could ride a door and be better than the rest of us. Don't buy cause someone rides it. If that's what we all did then those of us now riding rocker would still be on positive camber.

Also, buy my things?
Old 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Little secret. A company will put the riders pro graphic on whatever board he wants at the time. They do that so you think he's riding the board they want to sell to you as his pro model graphic. For x-games and his triple cork he was probably on an MLF with his Ply graphic.

Also, a pro level rider could ride a door and be better than the rest of us. Don't buy cause someone rides it. If that's what we all did then those of us now riding rocker would still be on positive camber.
So now i have 3-4 options for board, so what should i get for bindings, my friend is using Union Contact Pro, and he said i should get it and all reviews are good for it, what do you think?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:08 AM   #16 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
So now i have 3-4 options for board, so what should i get for bindings, my friend is using Union Contact Pro, and he said i should get it and all reviews are good for it, what do you think?
Its a decent binding, but I like others more. Check out Flux TT30's, Flow M9's, Raiden Zero's, or K2 Uprise

Also, buy my things?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #17 (permalink)

What exactly did they do...? I have bought many things from them and use the forum but never heard about anything bad..

Just curious...
damanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
If at all possible no, don't. They are not a respected online shop. They were previously Sierrasnowboards who did some very questionable and some just downright borderline illegal things in the industry to make money.

Signals Euro distribution headquarters They also have a shop in Greece and the Ukraine. Not that you could make it to one of them, but they might be able to help you out and ship you one. You're best bet is likely to just contact the Euro center and see what they might be able to do for ya.
forgot to quote my last post... What's up with trusnow??
damanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
Veteran Member

This is a lot of went down. Click the articles and have a read.

The Angry Snowboarder Search Results sierra snowboards

Also, buy my things?
Old 09-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #20 (permalink)

Nivek, do you know anything about Bataleon Airobic, or Capita Hoororscope??