NS SL sizing help
I know, I know, another one of these threads.
- 6'3" 210lbs
- size 11 boot
- I just started snowboarding last year, went up to VT 6 or 7 times, I was very comfortable on blue/some black trails at the end of the season.
- I always used the renter burton boards. 161 most of the time, 164 once.
Setup I'm looking to buy:
- 2012 NS SL 161 or 164
- 2012 Rome Targas or 390 Boss
- Some low profile boot.. Salomon Dialogue or Synapse, maybe Burton Grail.
- 161 or 164?? I felt very comfortable on the 161 burton traditional camber. I'm trying to find which Rocker&Camber size is comparable to the traditional 161 feel. I keep hearing that they feel a couple sizes shorter.
- Are the size 11 boot choices I posted above ok on the 255mm SL?
I guess I'm worried the 161 might feel too small, and the 164 would be on the big side... it sucks buying a board without having any experience on it or a RC tech board haha.
I'm trying to pull the trigger and buy this setup asap to get it over with. Any thoughts or opinions? Thanks
Last edited by pwol; 10-01-2011 at 02:14 AM.