Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Lobster Snowboards Reviews Anywhere? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/42098-lobster-snowboards-reviews-anywhere.html)

ABagofButter 10-22-2011 09:45 AM

Lobster Snowboards Reviews Anywhere?

Can anyone find a review of any of the Lobster boards? There is one on Youtube by SnowboardReviewTV but i dont think that one helped a lot. If you have one and have ridden it, would you mind putting a small review up? Thanks

CheeseForSteeze 10-22-2011 12:17 PM

Pretty sure these are just re-branded Bataleon boards.

The Jibboard is like the Bataleon Disaster
ParkBoard is similar to the ET

BurtonAvenger 10-22-2011 08:33 PM

Company is a bitch to get decks out of due to them being released so late and not having samples. I tried I failed.

ABagofButter 10-29-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger (Post 427595)
Company is a bitch to get decks out of due to them being released so late and not having samples. I tried I failed.

have you tried the 2012 ET or the 2012 disaster?

SMLZ 10-29-2011 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ABagofButter (Post 430748)
have you tried the 2012 ET or the 2012 disaster?

I actually have a 2012 149 ET.

its sick. all I have to say.

dano twoface 10-30-2011 08:25 AM

you will not get any reviews because the boards were released really late, however they are selling so i am sure people will start posting soon!
however YES the Lobster boards are designed by Bataleon, so they come with TBT and are manufactured in the Elan factory.
wanna try a Lobster board? go try Bataleon!! Triple Base Technology
YEAH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

ABagofButter 10-30-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano twoface (Post 430826)
you will not get any reviews because the boards were released really late, however they are selling so i am sure people will start posting soon!
however YES the Lobster boards are designed by Bataleon, so they come with TBT and are manufactured in the Elan factory.
wanna try a Lobster board? go try Bataleon!! Triple Base Technology
YEAH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

yea i figured so... I'm just gonna go with the parkboard... now which graphic do i want... :rolleyes:

jds3939 11-01-2011 10:25 PM

If you are looking for a board that can press well than the parkboard is really going to be too stiff. My friend just got the jibbaord and I got a Bataleon Airobic and they are both really soft (the jibboard is noodle, Airobic still soft though). As for the Parkboard, when I felt it at my local shop it felt SOOOOO stiff! I was shocked. It really was hard to bend, even though lobster describes it as being jut 2/10 and 1/10 stiffer than the Jibbaord/Disaster and Airobic respectively. The artist edition is even stiffer. So honestly if you want to press do not go for the Parkboard A.E. and maybe even reconsider the Parkboard entirely.

If you are looking to just do jumps, on the other hand, go for it.

ABagofButter 11-02-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jds3939 (Post 432178)
If you are looking for a board that can press well than the parkboard is really going to be too stiff. My friend just got the jibbaord and I got a Bataleon Airobic and they are both really soft (the jibboard is noodle, Airobic still soft though). As for the Parkboard, when I felt it at my local shop it felt SOOOOO stiff! I was shocked. It really was hard to bend, even though lobster describes it as being jut 2/10 and 1/10 stiffer than the Jibbaord/Disaster and Airobic respectively. The artist edition is even stiffer. So honestly if you want to press do not go for the Parkboard A.E. and maybe even reconsider the Parkboard entirely.

If you are looking to just do jumps, on the other hand, go for it.

the A.E version is stiffer? thats the only one my shop has left of the parkboards. I dont know ill probably just go with the aiorbic cuz it seems soft enough to press but stiff enough to jump with.

earl_je 11-02-2011 05:42 PM

you need to have a noodle to press well??? ..the fuk. Kids these days..