Lobster Snowboards Reviews Anywhere? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lobster Snowboards Reviews Anywhere?

Can anyone find a review of any of the Lobster boards? There is one on Youtube by SnowboardReviewTV but i dont think that one helped a lot. If you have one and have ridden it, would you mind putting a small review up? Thanks
ABagofButter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 12:17 PM
With extra cheese.
 
CheeseForSteeze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,750
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pretty sure these are just re-branded Bataleon boards.

The Jibboard is like the Bataleon Disaster
ParkBoard is similar to the ET
CheeseForSteeze is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Company is a bitch to get decks out of due to them being released so late and not having samples. I tried I failed.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Company is a bitch to get decks out of due to them being released so late and not having samples. I tried I failed.
have you tried the 2012 ET or the 2012 disaster?
ABagofButter is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 28
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABagofButter View Post
have you tried the 2012 ET or the 2012 disaster?
I actually have a 2012 149 ET.

its sick. all I have to say.
SMLZ is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 08:25 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 51
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you will not get any reviews because the boards were released really late, however they are selling so i am sure people will start posting soon!
however YES the Lobster boards are designed by Bataleon, so they come with TBT and are manufactured in the Elan factory.
wanna try a Lobster board? go try Bataleon!! Triple Base Technology
YEAH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!

"Pressing ROCKER boards is like fake tits, it might look good, but we all know it's FAKE !"
dano twoface is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dano twoface View Post
you will not get any reviews because the boards were released really late, however they are selling so i am sure people will start posting soon!
however YES the Lobster boards are designed by Bataleon, so they come with TBT and are manufactured in the Elan factory.
wanna try a Lobster board? go try Bataleon!! Triple Base Technology
YEAH FOR IT!!!!!!!!!
yea i figured so... I'm just gonna go with the parkboard... now which graphic do i want...
ABagofButter is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If you are looking for a board that can press well than the parkboard is really going to be too stiff. My friend just got the jibbaord and I got a Bataleon Airobic and they are both really soft (the jibboard is noodle, Airobic still soft though). As for the Parkboard, when I felt it at my local shop it felt SOOOOO stiff! I was shocked. It really was hard to bend, even though lobster describes it as being jut 2/10 and 1/10 stiffer than the Jibbaord/Disaster and Airobic respectively. The artist edition is even stiffer. So honestly if you want to press do not go for the Parkboard A.E. and maybe even reconsider the Parkboard entirely.

If you are looking to just do jumps, on the other hand, go for it.
jds3939 is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds3939 View Post
If you are looking for a board that can press well than the parkboard is really going to be too stiff. My friend just got the jibbaord and I got a Bataleon Airobic and they are both really soft (the jibboard is noodle, Airobic still soft though). As for the Parkboard, when I felt it at my local shop it felt SOOOOO stiff! I was shocked. It really was hard to bend, even though lobster describes it as being jut 2/10 and 1/10 stiffer than the Jibbaord/Disaster and Airobic respectively. The artist edition is even stiffer. So honestly if you want to press do not go for the Parkboard A.E. and maybe even reconsider the Parkboard entirely.

If you are looking to just do jumps, on the other hand, go for it.
the A.E version is stiffer? thats the only one my shop has left of the parkboards. I dont know ill probably just go with the aiorbic cuz it seems soft enough to press but stiff enough to jump with.
ABagofButter is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Veteran Member
 
earl_je's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Keystone, CO
Posts: 826
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you need to have a noodle to press well??? ..the fuk. Kids these days..
earl_je is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome