I have been riding for a year on hard snowboard and I learnt to ride quite okay. However this season I would like to change my setup for something good for jumping and performing flat tricks. I have been jumping a little and this is definitely IT for me
and I really would like to learn some tricks but, beside my skill is little, my previous board was too hard for even trying.
Do you know any good boards for a begginner to try some jumping and tricks? I would also like to buy only one but good board so if it could also ride on a slope a little it wouldn'e be bad.
I have knee problems so I will try to get last years ride deltas as I read that their amortisation is really good. If you know any better I would also take some advice. Some other guy told me that better would be Flux TT30. What do you think?
Info about me:
Weight: 174 lbs
Boot size: 10.5
Riding style: as in question
budget cheaper - better, max 400$
Your location of riding - Europe
I was looking on many snowboards but the problem for me is that, if the boards are for intermediete/expert and most of them are, will I be able to ride on them. As I said I want to learn to jump and do tricks, so I am really beginner in this.
Secondly, most of the freestyle boards is great for park but nothing said about jumping on them. Or the other way around.
1) I would really like to get NeverSummer Evo, but it is too expensive for me.
2) I could get Signal Park 10/11 on sale, but as I said, there is nothing about jumping with this board. I assmu it is great to perform tricks. But it is also said it is not for beginners.
3) Also thought about Endeavor Color. It is also quite expensive, but affordable.
4) Aslo took a look on few Bataleon boards. Their technology seems great for learning tricks, but I heard that it is difficult to land.
5) I wanted Rome board a year ago, but I heard that quality of new boards is worse then before, so I skipped them.
As I said before I would like to have only one board and for example Signal Park is very hard to handle when lining straight down. So I guess it is not easy to get kind of board I am looking for if not impossible.
I don't know much about Burton, Lib Tech, Forum. If you know some other good and not very expensive board I would appreciate it. I don't have to buy new model, I can go with 10/11 on some sail or even older.
Thanks for any help!