Right, so, I guess I need to ask again some things... and will update the first post.
So, I figured, heck, I don't really care if the board is a Second, it's a damn good deal, so I got the Burton Custom Second from Sierra Snowboards, the last 151 they had. $250.
Now I still need boots and bindings. So, questions:
- Can I buy the bindings before the boots?
- I've heard of only a few bindings, from Targa to 390 to Cartel, and I'm sure there are tons out there. What's a good one to look out for (given my board, and the fact that I'll probably be mostly freeriding for now and as I get better, be doing some freestyle, jumps and whatnot, some park perhaps...
- Is there any way I can know the size of bindings to get before I know what boots I'm going to get?
- Any ideas for boots to look out for, or should I just go out and try on everything and just go based off of what fits well... any features, etc that might be good?
- How much is reasonable to spend on boots?