Capita Stairmaster Extreme 156 2011 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 08:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Capita Stairmaster Extreme 156 2011

Hey guys,

does anyone have any expercience with the Capita Stairmaster Extreme from 2011? I can get a pretty good deal on it right now and wondered if it would suit my style.

I'm 6ft with a weight of 170-175pounds and want to spend my time most of the time on groomers. Just some minor speeding. Mostly it will be all about cruising on the slopes and hitting some jumps on kickers. Occasionally also some powder. The board is a traditionally camber, which I've never ridden. So far I just had a banana board. Any experciences? Thanks!
frechdaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2011, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The board is one of my fav's. I ride the Stairmaster 156 which is softer, but otherwise the same board. I'm 6' 185 and ride the park all day, hit mid-large jumps and it holds up just fine, so with the slightly stiffer flex of the Extreme you can really rip on it no problem. If I were going to get a new board it would be between the Stairmaster Extreme and the Mid-life.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo View Post
The board is one of my fav's. I ride the Stairmaster 156 which is softer, but otherwise the same board. I'm 6' 185 and ride the park all day, hit mid-large jumps and it holds up just fine, so with the slightly stiffer flex of the Extreme you can really rip on it no problem. If I were going to get a new board it would be between the Stairmaster Extreme and the Mid-life.
How stiff is the board exactly? Keeping in mind that Ive only ridden rockers I'm afraid that I will sacrifice a lot of playfulness and also some ability for the powder.Will butters be easy? .So far it sounds pretty good

Last edited by frechdaxx; 11-05-2011 at 09:01 AM.
frechdaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nah it doesn't have a buttery feel. It's not a cheater board.
Extremo is offline   Reply With Quote