Keep my brand new flow Infinite or not? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
wow that seems really small to me for 210lbs, im 200lbs my park deck is 158w and my all mountain is 163w. what board do you ride at 156?
Justin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: York, PA
Posts: 21
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OP, keep the board. I'm assuming it's this years Infinite? I have last year's reverse camber and love it. It's a great all mtn board. The only thing, like others said is that it that it may seem a tad long for you. Other than that I think you will love it.
orangeandmaroon is offline  
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Senior Member
 
threej21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 456
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
wow that seems really small to me for 210lbs, im 200lbs my park deck is 158w and my all mountain is 163w. what board do you ride at 156?
gotta ride kink 156w, a NS Revolver 156, and had a ride machete 157w


rode a buddies 160 last year and absolutely hated it, felt so big under my feet and was a tank manuevering it...


when i started riding, i started on a friends board which was a 156 and thats what i like best...but also dont think its all that small being that i consider myself a freestyle rider, 50% park and 50% using the whole mountain as my park

using the calculator below, it puts me on a 156-158 for freestyle riding...

Snowboard Sizing Guide, Size Calculator
threej21 is offline  
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calgary
Posts: 1,062
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by threej21 View Post
gotta ride kink 156w, a NS Revolver 156, and had a ride machete 157w


rode a buddies 160 last year and absolutely hated it, felt so big under my feet and was a tank manuevering it...


when i started riding, i started on a friends board which was a 156 and thats what i like best...but also dont think its all that small being that i consider myself a freestyle rider, 50% park and 50% using the whole mountain as my park

using the calculator below, it puts me on a 156-158 for freestyle riding...

Snowboard Sizing Guide, Size Calculator
ya i wasn't trying to be critical, i was just curious. i have big feet and am tall so it recommends bigger boards for me.
Justin is offline  
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-08-2011, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandmaroon View Post
OP, keep the board. I'm assuming it's this years Infinite? I have last year's reverse camber and love it. It's a great all mtn board. The only thing, like others said is that it that it may seem a tad long for you. Other than that I think you will love it.
It's last years Infinite (2011)and is the version with pop-cam. Not the reversed camber version.
The seller said also the board was to long for me and the 159cm version was better for me. I have determined the lenght of the board via the size chart from Flow. With my 85 kilo I was above the weight range for the 159cm version.
joep106 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome