All NeverSummer Fans - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default All NeverSummer Fans

Hey all, I'm new to this forum; I've read a lot of stuff on here and I can say that I really appretiate it. Great forum.

So, here's my question: For all of you that ride a NeverSummer, (Evo or Revolver more specifically) what bindings do you have/recommend? Also, what do you feel the Evo/Revolver likes the most? Any tuning advise? I know it's mostly preference, and I do know what edges/wax I like for my Artifact. I ride mostly Park, but I like pow and freeriding too. I have had mostly Ride and Rome boards, but I recently got a Evo, and I currently have Union Contacts on it. I'm super stoked about this board, but I gotta wait till the snow comes. (Michigan)
So, just wondering what you guys thought/recommend. Thanks!

Neversummer Evo 155 (2011), Union Contact bindings, not sure what boots yet...
5'11, 160lbs, size 10.5 foot.
boardcrazy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2011, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardcrazy93 View Post
Hey all, I'm new to this forum; I've read a lot of stuff on here and I can say that I really appretiate it. Great forum.

So, here's my question: For all of you that ride a NeverSummer, (Evo or Revolver more specifically) what bindings do you have/recommend? Also, what do you feel the Evo/Revolver likes the most? Any tuning advise? I know it's mostly preference, and I do know what edges/wax I like for my Artifact. I ride mostly Park, but I like pow and freeriding too. I have had mostly Ride and Rome boards, but I recently got a Evo, and I currently have Union Contacts on it. I'm super stoked about this board, but I gotta wait till the snow comes. (Michigan)
So, just wondering what you guys thought/recommend. Thanks!

Neversummer Evo 155 (2011), Union Contact bindings, not sure what boots yet...
5'11, 160lbs, size 10.5 foot.
I recommend the Union Contact Pro's. I have used the Contacts and I feel that they are pretty good for park, but since you occasionally freeride and ride powder, then it'd be nicer to have the Pro's. The Contacts are just way too flexible for that stuff. The Contact Pro's are almost like the Union Forces, but they are a lot lighter and are a bit less stiff, so great for park people who occasionally ride powder/freeride. The one bad thing about them is the toe strap isn't that great. It doesn't come off or anything, but it just doesn't fit the shape of my boot so well.

The Rome 390's/Bosses are also good. They are just like the Contact Pro but a bit heavier. They have the best toe strap I've ever seen and they are great all mountain type bindings.
RedSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah, thanks for the advise, I think I'm gonna stick with contacts first, get the feel of it, and the decide what I want. The contact pros look pretty sick though...
boardcrazy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #4 (permalink)

I ride a pair of Forces on my 09/10 Evo-r. Love them! A little stiff, but I ride more than just park, so they work out really nicely.
ColinHoernig is offline   Reply With Quote