Good Deal? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good Deal?

I saw an ad on craigslist for a Burton Custom 146cm(board only) for $170, is that a reasonable deal? After googling the board it looks like a 2009? I can't see it from the pictures, but does this board require the Burton only bindings with the channel system?

I bought a Ride Kink 152cm last year, but I wanted to do more park riding this year so I was looking for a shorter board. I'm 5'5" ~140lbs I was looking for a 146-148cm board.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 12:59 AM

It's not a Channel board but it probably has the 3D system for which you might be able to get an adapter plate, depending on your bindings.

About the deal: Isn't that a 2008? I think you can find newer boards for less money, especially on craisglist and eBay. I believe I saw exactly this Custom go for $50 on eBay the other day.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 01:03 AM
Veteran Member

2008 yea deoending on shape 170 might be ok but on the high side. I saw a 2010 lib trs for 600 and said he had bought it for 700. Fukin liar he bought a storage and inside was 20 boards. Lucky bastard
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 01:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basti View Post
It's not a Channel board but it probably has the 3D system for which you might be able to get an adapter plate, depending on your bindings.

About the deal: Isn't that a 2008? I think you can find newer boards for less money, especially on craisglist and eBay. I believe I saw exactly this Custom go for $50 on eBay the other day.
Yea it might be a 2008 or 2009, google images shows the same graphic when you search for both. But yea, I'll keep looking around. Didn't want to spend too much money in case I wasn't satisfied with the length again.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Veteran Member

Its a 2008/2009 board. I had one nice board but I bought mine ttat year for 330 new. Small discount

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode