NeverSummer SL Sizing Help -____- - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default NeverSummer SL Sizing Help -____-

Sorry for this thread guys, been made thousands of times before I am sure.

Anyway, I am getting a NeverSummer SL (Really wanted to order from DogFunk but they wont be getting anymore in, thinking Evo.com unless you guys recommend a better site) and want some input on the sizing.

The two sizes I have found available online are the 158 and 161. I currently ride a 160 and its alright, was hoping to try out a 159 but that's a no go.

Should I go to 161 or 158?

6'
200~
Size 11~ Boot
paymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member

you could get away with a 158 and backcountry.com is a great place it owns dogfunk. I would get the 158 if you hit everything on the mtn even the park if you are no park guy then go bigger.
readimag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Depends what your gunna be riding. Bigger board better float in pow and a little more stable, smaller board more agile. Personally I would go 161. I'm 190 and picked up a 160 heritage this year.
kctahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well, I am on the east coast and am really limited to the smaller mountains. Only able to get out for fresh real pow maybe once a season. The rest I am on the local MD-VA~ Mountains, basically ice.

I have been trying park more and more over the past few seasons, id say 60%/40%park
Old 12-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

Maybe go with the 158 if your not riding much pow or any big mountains, it will be more playfull if your getting into park.
kctahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)

I just ordered the 158, hopefully made the right choice.

Was stuck between Evo/Skate Banana -__- But figured they were both too.. idk.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Veteran Member

If you ordered from backcountry you can return it at anytime for any reason, like the size. You will be happy with that size when you go in the park and want to mess around. I have the blacklist and evo and they have their place but I have always loved the all mtn boards more. That being said I ride my “park” boards all over the mtn most of time, instead of the park. Never really got into the banana hype but I did love K2’s flat rocker and now arbors rocker.
readimag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by readimag View Post
If you ordered from backcountry you can return it at anytime for any reason, like the size. You will be happy with that size when you go in the park and want to mess around. I have the blacklist and evo and they have their place but I have always loved the all mtn boards more. That being said I ride my “park” boards all over the mtn most of time, instead of the park. Never really got into the banana hype but I did love K2’s flat rocker and now arbors rocker.
cool, yea I really wanted to order from backcountry/dogfunk but they are all sold out. Evo.com had it tho, just was forced to pay for shipping -_-