stolen board - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
volcomkid

Default stolen board

so last monday i bought burton shaun white boots and burton triad bindings for my Jeenyus eddie wall 146 then i got to ride them wednesday and got about 15 runs in before i went inside cuz the park was closed then when i came back out my board with my brand new bindings was stolen! and its been almost a week and there hasnt been anything on it and its very doubtful im going to get it back so i need to buy a new board and bindings and was wondering what boards would be good, im a twig being 5'9 and only 125lbs but have a size 11 boot. i love boards that are a bit smaller and ride with a huge stance and want a board about as flexy as my eddie wall was and it was a noodle but i could still hit big kickers with it. for what i got to ride my triads i loved them and was thinking about buying them again and buying a burton love 152 but im scared about the size since i love my small board i was also looking at getting the jeremy jones board with the est binders but at 151 that might even be to big so im looking to get a board thats anywhere from a 145 to about a 148 preferably but could probably ride a 152 at the biggest. thanks

Last edited by volcomkid; 03-08-2008 at 07:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Metalhead505

Also get a board lock, $5 can save you alot of money. It just pisses me off that you have to lock your board, people can be some real fucking assholes!