Help With Board Selection - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsaad1 View Post
Just want to throw out that I have a 2012 trs for sale if you are looking for a good deal.

http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...btx-157-a.html
A little too big for my liking thanks though
9won4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 10:03 AM   #12 (permalink)

So I ended up ordering this Riders choice

GNU Riders Choice C2BTX Snowboard 151.5cm | All Mountain Snowboards | SolsticeSupply.com | Board Shop

as I felt it had a decent price point, (hope I made a good choice). I guess my next question is I have a pair of Forum Republic Bindings, would they be a good match for this board?

I wouldn't mind picking up another set of bindings so I don't have to switch my bindings if I want to ride the artifact. Would there be a better set of bindings to couple with this board?

Thanks again guys
Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 AM   #13 (permalink)

So I got my "riders choice" yesterday first impression I love the board. This is my first time riding any sort of rocker design. Edge to Edge transfer is effortless. I feel like this board makes me work a lot less. And allowed me to really bomb the mountain hard

The magnetraction def works. last night was mostly slushy with some ice patches. And although the "grabiness" of the board took some getting used to It ripped right through ice patches.

The only issue I had, is the board washed out on me a couple times on small jumps, feels like it doesn't stick landings as well as my cambered board (I guess It'll take some getting used to).

Also the board feels VERY Stiff. Was very difficult for me to press it, were as my artifact would just bend at will. (some have told me the board will "break in" Is this true??

All in all I am very happy with board and feels it is a great compliment to my artifact, I'll probably switch back and forth depending on mountains and conditions