Yet Another Never Summer Thread... - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Veteran Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
You ride BX?
For one day yes

From So Cal with the huge Bear Mountain resorts 3 hours away ...
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Originally Posted by Snowolf View Post
Based on the information you have provided, I am leaning towards recommending the Heritage. The SL is great but if you are spending a lot of time cruising icy groomers, I think the extra dampening of the Heritage would be welcome. It is only a little stiffer than the SL so it will still be very fun and playful fir butters, ground tricks and light jibbing. It has plenty of pop for jumps as well. On ice the Heritage is very sure footed and carves very well.
I read your review on the heritage. very nice and detailed.
I remember you saying something about the heritage being really responsive when turning or something like that? is that something that I'll have to get used to if I order the Heritage? I'm just not sure right now if there's enough of a difference between the SL and the Heritage for the $50 price change
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi all,
I am actually looking into NS Legacy 163 at the moment. I am riding on the icy east coast (right now its almost 60 degree!!!). My second season, I have an 2009 Arbor Element 161 with custom binding. I just want to try an hybrid board which Legacy is just for fun. My level is intermediate right now. I am 5'11 and 245lbs. You think Legacy will be a fun board to play around with? And I will just use my Arbor as a rock board atm( the thing is pretty beat up due to many encounter with rocks) lol.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode