Do they make a plastic or rubber caps for the tips of the board? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 04:42 PM
Veteran Member
 
grafta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 1,751
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric23 View Post
Ya good point just spent 600$ on a board. Why not protect it from a rail or box because something went wrong.
Because it doesn't need protecting?
grafta is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 02-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Senior Member
 
hot-ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thats why I got a Neversummer board. 3yr. warranty and metal edges all the way around the tip and tail. Well thats not the only reason why I got an Evo.
hot-ice is offline  
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:30 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot-ice View Post
Thats why I got a Neversummer board. 3yr. warranty and metal edges all the way around the tip and tail. Well thats not the only reason why I got an Evo.
HAH! Metal edges around the board! Wow!!!!!!! I wish my plastic edges were metal! Goon.
protechjump is offline  
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Senior Member
 
hot-ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by protechjump View Post
HAH! Metal edges around the board! Wow!!!!!!! I wish my plastic edges were metal! Goon.
Don't come crying to me when you hit something hard with the tip of your board and it chips!!
hot-ice is offline  
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Good job thread digger!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 AM
Senior Member
 
hot-ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^^^ I know right?
hot-ice is offline  
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Fucking kids not knowing how to properly use the Internet.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 61
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Fucking kids not knowing how to properly use the Internet.
Face it, you're a douche.
protechjump is offline  
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 11,684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by protechjump View Post
Face it, you're a douche.
And you're 16, what's your point?


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome