New TbT board to replace my broken dreams... - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New TbT board to replace my broken dreams...

Since I just destroyed the only thing that mattered in my life I need a new board. And my shop is sold out of the T.rice hps. So im thinking of getting on the TbT train. The next board in my quiver was going to be a (lobster jib board/ disaster). I wanted to try somthing way softer and have somthing to pound the crap out of. The only thing is I HAD A T.RICE HP! HOW CAN I REPLACE IT. With that in mind I dont know how long my season is going to be since we just got over a foot of snow right when I thought winter was long gone. So for an intro into tbt do you guys think I should get a (lobster jib board/ disaster) OR (lobster park board/ evil twin) I am honestly having a hell of a hard time deciding between these two... I dont plan on riding powder this season I just want something that I can kill everything in the park with, both boards can do that. though... My only thought is that the jib board is might be to soft for what im used to at the same time people are saying the evil twin is to hard!. Like to me my travis rice on some days felt medium to me and its a more solid flexing board. That and the effective edge on the jib board 151 is quite simular the the T.rice 153 while the park/evil twin is quite shorter.

Im thinking that I get the jib to finish off this season with, and the park next season to complete my quiver. That and there both orange! to match my black and orange switch backs .

But I need a second opinion. Idk after riding a TRHP am I going to absolutely hate the jib/ dis?

and comparing to the park/ evil twin to my TRHP whats the flex?
dkzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2012, 04:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

my Trice.....photo (9).JPG
dkzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:54 AM   #3 (permalink)

I'm crying on this inside for you.... howd you wad that poor deck up like that ?
zbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #4 (permalink)

see the SMOKIN boards.... They have a special program trade for people that breaks boards during the 3 year warrany period
Raines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

The Bataleon, or Lobster board will be nothing like your T.Rice. TBT is quite a bit of a different feel. But, if you're just planning on killing it in the park, then I think the adjustment for you won't be to bad. TBT slays a park, and powder, but it's definitely not a groomer ride though. It's also not my first choice for an all mountain destroyer like your T.Rice was. Oh, and that pic is sad to see. I feel for ya.
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is online now   Reply With Quote