2013 Libtech T Rice Pro HP 153 and 157 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 03:13 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2013 Libtech T Rice Pro HP 153 and 157

Hi guys I'm new here, just want to share with u guys of my new boards that i received today.

I live in Aus and visit japan and korea for snowboarding often. I bought my first board last year which is the 2012 T Rice Limited edition 157, before that i've been renting for around 4 years.

It's an awesome board however this year i want to try a shorter board to try if is easier to control but still couldn't resist the graphics on T rice Pro HP 157, so i bought both the 153 and 157... just gonna wait till the season starts in Aus, have a try on both of them and decide which one I'm gonna keep

btw im 182 cm, 82kg, size 9.5 boots. Enjoy the pics

Last edited by chr15ch3n; 05-01-2012 at 03:28 AM.
chr15ch3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2012, 03:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

im an aus member here too, but i dont get it...so now you have THREE t-rice boards?

ps. did you happen to own a banana magic before?
kanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Yeaahhh i don't get it, why do you have 2 boards the same and one a little shorter? and why did you post this? pretty sure everyone has seen the new t rice board, just a bit confused
Old 05-03-2012, 10:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Yeah, a bit strange to post this. But maybe he is just excited that the season is about to start.

On a separate note: If the OP ever wants to diversify his quiver, I would be happy to take one of his 157s - not many of those around in Asia...
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Hey, some people buy pictures to hang on their wall that are in the $600-$700 price range. He just has an eye for fine art.....
schmitty34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Hey should hang witht the dude that bought TWO Cygnus 1s....one to ride and one to hang on his wall.
schmitty34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)

It's the anti-quiver. One flavor of ice cream all season long. I love my T Rice. Best board I've owned. But I like messing around on other boards, especially on those days where you have gone weeks without snow. T Rice just isn't playful enough.
Nolefan2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
duh

The 57 HP Trice and the 57 Trice pro ride very different. The shape/geometry are the same but the similarities pretty much end there. Different core, plastic and resin, not to mention one is fiberglass based and the other is basalt based.
I have both build ups myself for a reason, I love the shape/geometry. I ride the pro when I want to be a hard-charging bastard. I ride the horse power when I want something a little more playfull. And if you don't understand why someone might want the same board in different lengths then you probably have bigger problems with your snowboarding than that.
duh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by duh View Post
The 57 HP Trice and the 57 Trice pro ride very different. The shape/geometry are the same but the similarities pretty much end there. Different core, plastic and resin, not to mention one is fiberglass based and the other is basalt based.
I have both build ups myself for a reason, I love the shape/geometry. I ride the pro when I want to be a hard-charging bastard. I ride the horse power when I want something a little more playfull. And if you don't understand why someone might want the same board in different lengths then you probably have bigger problems with your snowboarding than that.
well that was a useless response......

I have ridden the horsepower and regular and there is a minimal difference between the 2, the HP is more poppy and thats about it, hardly a big enough difference to warrant getting one of each. They do not ride "very" different, in fact they ride very similar.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
duh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcameron11 View Post
well that was a useless response......

I have ridden the horsepower and regular and there is a minimal difference between the 2, the HP is more poppy and thats about it, hardly a big enough difference to warrant getting one of each. They do not ride "very" different, in fact they ride very similar.
That's the neat thing about opinions, everyone has one.

By the way I have never gotten on to say one of your posts is useless (until now!!!) I am sorry you can't tell the difference between snowboards, that comes with experience and ability so at least there is hope for you. Comparing the HP Trice and the regular Trice is like comparing a Custom to a Custom X, similar but different.

Hating on someone else's choice of quiver shows only one thing about you- Haters Gonna Hate. I hope no one ever takes your advice seriously again as you are obviously oblivious.
duh is offline   Reply With Quote