Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Led Snowboard!!!!!!!! (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/48651-led-snowboard.html)

VTsnowboardchik 05-29-2012 08:53 PM

Led Snowboard!!!!!!!!
 
OMG! This company in Vegas figured out how to light up their boards. They're so rad! My friend just sent me this link. Glowinthesnow.com I want one sooooo bad!!!

schmitty34 05-30-2012 01:34 PM

The most powerful tool in snowboarding technology since clip-in bindings, dude. Oh, my god, LED snowboards!

Check it out. It's an invention that makes non-stop shredding possible. Think about it, man! Snowboarders are only shredding half the time, the other time they're... they're... they're... they're... doing something else, but not any more baby! HAHAHA... not with LED snowboards. Check it out...

jdang307 05-30-2012 02:38 PM

I wonder if this has been covered by BA yet

jpchase 05-30-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdang307 (Post 506787)
I wonder if this has been covered by BA yet

If he does, I imagine it would be an entertaining read.

OzSnow 05-30-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTsnowboardchik (Post 506741)
OMG! This company in Vegas figured out how to light up their boards. They're so rad! My friend just sent me this link. Glowinthesnow.com I want one sooooo bad!!!


you sound like a spam ad... hello ad :rolleyes:


a BA review would be a very good read

HoboMaster 05-31-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzSnow (Post 506820)
you sound like a spam ad... hello ad :rolleyes:

Keeping a close eye on this one ;)

VTsnowboardchik 06-01-2012 11:30 AM

Yeah... not an ad. But thanks. I stumbled on these things and was just blown away. They're like the coolest boards I've ever seen. I can't wait for this season to roll around. :p

vukovi21 06-01-2012 12:20 PM

and please explain what is so cool about them :)
i gotta wear a battery between the bindings lol

ShredLife 06-01-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTsnowboardchik (Post 506895)
Yeah... not an ad. But thanks. I stumbled on these things and was just blown away. They're like the coolest boards I've ever seen. I can't wait for this season to roll around. :p

you suck for snowboarding

HoboMaster 06-01-2012 12:58 PM

It's so much more entertaining to just let members rip on these unsubtle attempts to market gimmicky products.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2