My local sports shop is running a 30% off sale on all boards, bindings, and boots.
I have been looking at a couple boards and have basically narrowed it down to:
SIMS Nexus or Absolute (retail $249.99, I could get it for $135)
Saloman Surface (retail $299.99, I could get it for $140)
1. Which one would you get and why? Also, which of those is a better brand?
Ok, now. I am about 5'9", weigh 140 pounds, and wear size 10 boots.
2. What length board should I get? I was going to get something between 155-159cm.
3. The Surface is a 249mm (24.9cm) wide board. Will my boot size be ok for that? The boot hung over a bit (inch or so) on both the heel and toe. How much is too much for this?
4. As far as bindings go, should I get the Burton Freestyle, K2 mach, Saloman Force, Ride RX, Ride LX, or SIMS Combi?
5. As far as boots go, should I get the Burton Tribute or Vans Probo?
6. Do you like these boots and their color (beige)? VANSSNOW
Suggestions are welcome. Thanks.