2012/2013 setup pics! - Page 54 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 07:41 AM   #531 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
CovetFile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePlant4Free View Post
My 11' Pickle 12' Choice Bindings + Fiance's new 13' Smokin PYT with 12' Roxy RockIt Blasts




More of hers since it's new this year...






Now where the hell is the snow???
How do you like the Choice bindings?
CovetFile is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #532 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
FacePlant4Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: East Coast, PA
Posts: 244
Default

I actually really like them a lot.

i think they're built pretty damn solid and honestly i never touch the adjustments on them. i set them once at the beginning of last season, tweaked em once more, and then that was it. i didn't touch a ratchet once after that.

a lot of people complain about the toe strap not sitting correctly and it does move a little bit but as soon as you go to move your toe it locks in.

i just really like the ankle release. probably the main reason why i got them over any of the FLOWs. Also because FLOW hadnt come out with the 2 strap version yet.
__________________
Park Pickle / GNU Chice

1
FacePlant4Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:37 PM   #533 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
CovetFile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePlant4Free View Post
I actually really like them a lot.

i think they're built pretty damn solid and honestly i never touch the adjustments on them. i set them once at the beginning of last season, tweaked em once more, and then that was it. i didn't touch a ratchet once after that.

a lot of people complain about the toe strap not sitting correctly and it does move a little bit but as soon as you go to move your toe it locks in.

i just really like the ankle release. probably the main reason why i got them over any of the FLOWs. Also because FLOW hadnt come out with the 2 strap version yet.
That is nice to hear, I decided to get the GNU Mutants for my new TRS and it is hard to get a good review from someone who has actually been riding on them. I am excited to hit the mountain in 8 days...Cheers!
CovetFile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #534 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Default


New setup after using my old Burton Cruzer(w/ freestyle bindings and cheapass nitro boots) for ages

2012 Ride Machete
Rome 390 bindings
ThirtyTwo Lashed boots
Got the whole setup for just under $500 so pretty happy

So looking forward to this season
jorji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:15 PM   #535 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
LTshredTN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 562
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorji View Post

New setup after using my old Burton Cruzer(w/ freestyle bindings and cheapass nitro boots) for ages

2012 Ride Machete
Rome 390 bindings
ThirtyTwo Lashed boots
Got the whole setup for just under $500 so pretty happy

So looking forward to this season
sooooooo...why do u have a stomp pad on the nose of the board??
LTshredTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:01 AM   #536 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Got to admit I didn't know it was a stomp pad.. The only ones i've seen is some flat dark rubberish square, feel so ashamed hahah, I'll reposition it. thanks

Last edited by jorji; 12-14-2012 at 02:19 AM.
jorji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:53 AM   #537 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dim Mak 1470's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 194
Default

Hehe

Awh, I feel like you have an upgraded version of my setup, board-wise anyways. I have 390 boss' with a K2 Raygun. I saw the current season Machete at Sport Chalet and really liked it. I was going to ask if that stomp pad is a good grip since I have it too but I guess you haven't used it yet.
Dim Mak 1470 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #538 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorji View Post
Got to admit I didn't know it was a stomp pad.. The only ones i've seen is some flat dark rubberish square, feel so ashamed hahah, I'll reposition it. thanks


10char
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #539 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
triumph.man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post


10char
x2

10 char
triumph.man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #540 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerkat89 View Post


10char
haha made my morning
jbernste03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums