Ride Havoc Snowboard, Any Good?? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ride Havoc Snowboard, Any Good??

I'm looking at buying a new snowboard, I've been boarding for about 5 years now and just need an upgrade from my old plank of wood I currently use (Its a Black Dragon, its about 8-10 years old and has literally no flex at all).

I found a Ride Havoc for sale for $300 NZ and from what I have read its quite a stiff board but it still looks quite good. I am very drawn to it by the graphics on the front but that's not the main reason for buying this board.

I mainly ride all over the mountain with the majority of my time spent carving and a little bit on the park hitting jumps and a few small boxes and rails.

Has anybody got this board or had any experience with one before and if so could you give me your opinion on it?
Link to the board: as new RIDE snowboard and bindings | Trade Me
Concussed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kia Ora bro!

3 hundy seems an ok price for that setup, i'd wanna see pics of the base if i were you though as the board is about 4 years old and it's kinda hard to believe its only been taken out once!

To be honest, anything you get will be an improvement over an old plank anyway! I just upgraded from an old Burton Floater to a Ride Berzerker and i'm amazed at the difference it's made to my riding in three days this season.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote