Join Date: Jan 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
1) I'm 5'8 and about 158lbs.With that out of the way, I was thinking of these three boards...
2) Size 8 in boots
3) I have no real desire to go in the park. Maybe some jumps here in there while riding on groomers. Maybe even some buttering (learning how along with the jumps). That's really it though
4) I want to get into riding backcountry more.
5) I live in New York so a board that works just as well in the ice as it does in desirable conditions would be nice. I definitely hated my Process half the time I was in Vermont
6) I'm an intermediate rider. Been through quite a bit after 2 years of riding but I'm still getting there.
1) Never Summer SL (155) - I demo'd one in Steamboat last year and I had fun with it.What do you guys think? Size is definitely something I'm thinking about. Not sure if 152 was the right size for me when I got the Process
2) Never Summer Heritage (155) - considering I want to be in backcountry more, it seems like the better option
3) Lib Tech TRS Ripper Series (154) - Lib Tech designs aren't really for me but the dark one seems ok