Hi all, would really appreciate some assistance on this.......
Firstly, I live in Perth, Australia, and we have one store which sells snowboards in the whole city, thus my reliance on these forums to get decent advice.
Recently sold my 2010 Burton Mayhem 164 board to upgrade. I ride mainly powder, and totally stay away from parks. Still lokking for a board that's all-mountain, but with an emphasis on pow. I'm a size 12 US boot, 6'3 (191) around 200lbs (90kg)
My initial inclinations are;
1) Lib Tech TRS C2BTX 162 (25.6)
2) Jeremy Jones Flagship 161, 164W (25.2, 26.2W)
3) Burton Custom X Wide 162 (26)
4) Rossignol The Experience 163 (25.2, 26.1MW)
5) Lib Tech T.Rice Pro C2BTX 161.5 (26)
6) Lib Tech Attack Banana EC2BTX 161 (25.8) ???
I've read that Lib Tech suggest sizing down for their boards?
Any help would be really great