LTD Proto CT/NS Contest - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default LTD Proto CT/NS Contest

Never Summer’s Show Us Your Stoke Photo Contest!

This is a little sumthin sumthin for the fans. Never Summer wants to see your stoke and help keep it going. How? Simple…

1) Take a photo (or dig one up from past seasons) of your Never Summer setup with or without you in it. Any type of photo will do so bust that tindy or show off your color-coordinated setup.

2) Post that rad photo right here with a short reply on what it is you like about our patented Rocker/Camber design. Whether it is the amazing high-speed stability, incredible pop, superior powder floatation, buttery playfulness or overall versatility.

3) Sit back and relax until we choose a winner on 10/5/12

So what’s the reward? One lucky chosen fan will have their photo featured on the Never Summer website and… wait for it… WIN A BRAND SPANKING NEW 2013 Never Summer BC LTD Proto! That’s right; you’re going to be the first lucky fan to win one of these bad ass black CT’s.

The winner will be chosen by an in-house vote and will be notified right here on snowboardingforum.com. Remember, ANY type of photo will do. These do not need to be professional quality action shots so get crazy with your ideas. Make us laugh, cry, or vomit from sickness.

Never Summer BC LTD Boards(Proto CT/CTX, Heritage/HX and Infinity) available exclusively at http://www.bcsurf.com/products2.cfm/...never%20summer

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Proto-LTD.jpg (27.3 KB, 703 views)

Last edited by The Chairman; 10-10-2012 at 05:18 PM.
The Chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Absolutely love my Heritage. Stable at high speeds, floats great in pow, but still fun and playful when screwing around on groomers. Never Summer makes a killer stick!!!!

Chef Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Jer View Post
Absolutely love my Heritage. Stable at high speeds, floats great in pow, but still fun and playful when screwing around on groomers. Never Summer makes a killer stick!!!!

Thanks for participating Chef. What a clean set up. I concur with everything you love about your Heritage. I have the first generation of the Carbonium Heritage with the eagle clutching the flag. The board never ceases to amaze me. What bindings are you rockin?
Old 09-04-2012, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Rooster King

them's diodes
ShredLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

LOVE IT!

Whats so good about RC? When I want to cruise, its the easiest board you'll ever ride and handles like a Cadillac. When I push down on it, it handles like a Porsche. (my heritage does anyway).

This pic is back in my revolver days, still use it from time to time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Forumcomp.jpg (118.5 KB, 682 views)
MGD81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Newest addition to the collection, the evo

Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned!

Well I really wanted to put a pic of my lil nephew in all my gear but u can barely see the board...my avatar pic is a pretty sick picture of a really tiny jump so Ill just use it!

I love how RC just provides the best of both worlds - the squirellyness of rocker is available between the feet and fun to teeter on in pow, but when you lay down a rail to engage that camber - hello serious carving and edgehold.

I just shredded the base and rails of this baby on all the exposed crap last year, but she's holding strong....

FWIW the black eagle/flag Heritage is the sickest board graphic ever. Every time I see it, it literally causes a visceral reaction, I have to shake my head, comment "badass"...etc - and its been a couple years now but still...pretty cool that they are all protected by carbonium so they still look brand new...

Last edited by snowklinger; 09-04-2012 at 04:40 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
them's diodes
Yup.. I really like how they pair with the Heritage. Can't wait to get back on the snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vman View Post
Thanks for participating Chef. What a clean set up. I concur with everything you love about your Heritage. I have the first generation of the Carbonium Heritage with the eagle clutching the flag. The board never ceases to amaze me. What bindings are you rockin?
I love eagle clutching the flag graphic. I wish you guys would do a white heritage with that graphic.

Last edited by Chef Jer; 09-04-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Chef Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Jer View Post
Yup.. I really like how they pair with the Heritage. Can't wait to get back on the snow.

I love eagle clutching the flag graphic. I wish you guys would do a white heritage with that graphic.
Looks like a great set up.

NS Shipping Manager Steve "Kansas" Arpin had that same thought. He is so proud of his white Heritage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P5310560.jpg (74.7 KB, 657 views)
Old 09-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Well I really wanted to put a pic of my lil nephew in all my gear but u can barely see the board...my avatar pic is a pretty sick picture of a really tiny jump so Ill just use it!

I love how RC just provides the best of both worlds - the squirellyness of rocker is available between the feet and fun to teeter on in pow, but when you lay down a rail to engage that camber - hello serious carving and edgehold.

I just shredded the base and rails of this baby on all the exposed crap last year, but she's holding strong....

FWIW the black eagle/flag Heritage is the sickest board graphic ever. Every time I see it, it literally causes a visceral reaction, I have to shake my head, comment "badass"...etc - and its been a couple years now but still...pretty cool that they are all protected by carbonium so they still look brand new...
Thanks for contributing snowklinger. We need to get your nephew on a Evo mini. Would love to see the little guy, but your avatar pic is sick. Well said on the edge hold of RC.

Best of luck and we all hear you about last season. I can honestly say this year will be better. Can't be worse, but still always fun.

What 14ers did you scramble up this Summer?