Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Carving. (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/49662-carving.html)

blunted_nose 09-17-2012 02:02 PM

Carving.

Hey guys, im a freestyle/freeride kind of guy, but i always wanted a race board. Since i know next to nothing about them, what would be a good kind of vintage, fun carver? Can i use softboots? Looking for something funky, cool graphics but nothing that will break the bank, so put those professional alpine carver aside.

ShredLife 09-17-2012 04:05 PM

you are a spaz bro.

blunted_nose 09-17-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 519137)
you are a spaz bro.

I know. Every day i want something different.

ShredLife 09-17-2012 04:23 PM

get a car or a motorcycle if you just want to throw money at something... start buying guns - you can actually get your money back outta those.

you don't need another snowboard.

blunted_nose 09-17-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShredLife (Post 519147)
get a car or a motorcycle if you just want to throw money at something... start buying guns - you can actually get your money back outta those.

you don't need another snowboard.

Your right, but i never had a good snowboard, and now that i have money all i want is snowboards. It needs to snow so i can board. NOW.

Frozen 09-17-2012 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blunted_nose (Post 519106)
Hey guys, im a freestyle/freeride kind of guy, but i always wanted a race board. Since i know next to nothing about them, what would be a good kind of vintage, fun carver? Can i use softboots? Looking for something funky, cool graphics but nothing that will break the bank, so put those professional alpine carver aside.

You're a fucking faggot.

blunted_nose 09-17-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozen (Post 519158)
You're a fucking faggot.

Why is that?

Frozen 09-17-2012 05:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blunted_nose (Post 519161)
Why is that?

Because you're a fucking faggot.

bseracka 09-17-2012 05:36 PM

Honestly, you need to learn how to carve, make solid turns, control your speed and raise your general level of riding before worrying about a race/alpine board. I'm speaking from the "snowboarding" you demonstrated in your youtube vids.

Otherwise you should throw your name on to the Kessler Ride group buy page.

timmytard 09-18-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bseracka (Post 519169)
Honestly, you need to learn how to carve, make solid turns, control your speed and raise your general level of riding before worrying about a race/alpine board. I'm speaking from the "snowboarding" you demonstrated in your youtube vids.

Otherwise you should throw your name on to the Kessler Ride group buy page.

Yup, that's what you want.

He's not a faggot, he's just hard boot curious.:laugh:
Check out Bomber Carving Community
It's a alpine carving forum.
I slalom longboard with a guy on there, he's one of the most knowledgeable guys on the planet on that topic. He's also a ski & snowboard instructor, & wins the Chinese downhill every year in both events.

I've never tried it either, but I'm gonna this year.

I have yet to be able to make through the whole slalom course. About 3/4 of the way down I"m just going to fast. One day, soon hopefully.

TT