I'm sure others may help more, but here is a list of some good do it all boards I have read reviews over and shit. I have not ridden all these but was just lookin for the same thing and ended up getting the Never Summer SL.
- Never Summer proto ct: more park but can do everything okay. Odds are you won't find one for sub $400
- Never Summer SL: less park oriented but a great jack of all trades board. Also may be hard to find south of $400
- Rossignal One Magtek: you don't hear about this board much but I've read some reviews and people seem to really enjoy it. Sounds like a very solid quiver killer and I was super close to getting this but ended up spending a little extra and getting the SL. It also has suddle magnetraction and Evo.com has the 2012 for $206 right now
Rossignol One Magtek Snowboard 2012 | evo outlet
- Ride Mechete GT vrs DH2: these two seem to be almost identical boards from what I read, but Mechete GT may be a touch softer although I'm sure.
- Yes the Greats: haven't dug to into it but people seem to really like it.
- GNU Riders Choice: diddo
- Lib tech TRS: more park oriented but can do it all. Going to be hard to find it sub $400 probably.
- Lib Tech T-Rice: all mountain ripper. Have not here very many negatives about this board. Will be a bit stiffer than the TRS. Just depends if your a fan of magnetraction or not. Probably going to be hard to find a last year.
There's others but those were what I was really looking into.