First Board. - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2012, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default First Board.

Ok so I joined the forum last year and got really serious and was about to buy a new snowboard. I did not buy one mainly because I didnt have the income to even justify getting it. But, the forum had helped me find the board known as the Flow Infinite Pop Cam. I dont really remember what camber and all that is but Im trying to figure out what board and what bindings to get. Now I have gone snowboarding before and the last time I went I was hitting black diamonds. Im not really good but Im also not very scared of speed nor am I scared of a challenge. So with that being said Im looking for a board that I can do mountain runs and hit the park. So I also am not sure as to what size board I should get either. I am 6"1' and I weigh about 170 to 180 pounds Im not sure. Other than that I dont think I missed anything. Money isnt really an issue I just dont really want to go over $500 for the board and bindings combined. So with all that said, Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it.
NickShake is offline   Reply With Quote