GNU Carbon Credit Alternative - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 29
Default GNU Carbon Credit Alternative

Currently have a 2011 GNU Carbon Credit, love the flexibility of the board and love the magnatraction...not a fan of the short nose.

Looking for a board with the similar qualities but more of a set back stance as I don't ride switch, any recommendations?
photocycler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by photocycler View Post
Currently have a 2011 GNU Carbon Credit, love the flexibility of the board and love the magnatraction...not a fan of the short nose.

Looking for a board with the similar qualities but more of a set back stance as I don't ride switch, any recommendations?
Hi,

What stance angles are you riding? Have you tried moving back an insert on each set?
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Hi,

What stance angles are you riding? Have you tried moving back an insert on each set?
Im only a couple degrees duck, moved all the way back in the inserts. This board doesn't have any setback
photocycler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Wiredsport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by photocycler View Post
Im only a couple degrees duck, moved all the way back in the inserts. This board doesn't have any setback
Sorry, I should have explained better, have you tried your current deck with the bindings both moved towards the tail 1 insert. This can be great fun even on a deck with 0 setback.
Wiredsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums