Lib Tech's, Really worth it?? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blz1 View Post
have you considered a burton custom camber (muller) or a burton process flying v (sollors) ? as for lib id recommend checking out the Lib Tech Phoenix Series Jamie Lynn C3 Snowboard too, not sure how the sizing matches up though i dont think they have alot of choices but believe me when i tell you this board MOBS!

Yeah I was considering the Custom for a while but I have heard better things from the Custom X....
BWayne89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 11:36 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWayne89 View Post
As dumb as this may sound, im not really feeling the graphics on this board. I try to have a connection with my sticks. Just like when you purchase a car or anything else. You gotta have that connection and for me this stick is laking that appeal. Even though spec wise its a kick ass stick.
No I get it. I do to want a sick graphic. Not a deal breaker but I do want a nice graphic. That's a complaint about Never Summer are the graphics are cheesy bad photoshop logos. But have you looked at the horsepower version? Has the metal flake dead trees look. No zombies. But also the board is a beast.
NWskunkAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I was considering the Custom for a while but I have heard better things from the Custom X....
Custom is better than Custom X for the vast majority of people.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:16 AM   #24 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWskunkAPE View Post
Its this forum people are not very friendly compared to other web sites. Alot of Never Summer vs Lib Tech fanboy fighting. I actually have not been on here for years because most people are immature jerks when you ask for info.

You kindly asked all you get are assholes that really dont know much about the products.

Dont worry
Completely disagree with this statement, couldn't be further from the truth actually. Some of the most knowledgable people on the net roam this forum and if you ask properly most of the time you will get a great and informative answer.

Most people have a fav brand and wear rose coloured glasses, you tell them that they're wrong or misinformed and of course they will act like a dick, fact is NS vs Lib vs Burton vs Forum vs Ride etc etc will always happen, just take everyones opinion with a grain of salt mate, even the ones that have replied, they form their opinions from their skills/wants/needs/likes.

If you stay around here long enough and don't leave cos someone is a dick, you will find out there are some great resources here.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:18 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWskunkAPE View Post
No I get it. I do to want a sick graphic. Not a deal breaker but I do want a nice graphic. That's a complaint about Never Summer are the graphics are cheesy bad photoshop logos. But have you looked at the horsepower version? Has the metal flake dead trees look. No zombies. But also the board is a beast.
Yeah the HP versions is the only one that I would actually consider.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:20 AM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hktrdr View Post
Custom is better than Custom X for the vast majority of people.
I will keep this in mind
Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Regrettably, I must say I live a sheltered shred lifestyle when it comes to product placement. I usually live under the notion of " if you see alot of them out there it must be a reliable and trust worthy product" I haven't seen Endeavor or Signal out on my resort

I'm new to this forum but I've been riding for over 15 years so I've ridden my fair share of boards. I tend to follow the opposite philosophy. Recently I've really fallen for Jones snowboards. The mountain twin is a really nice ride and pretty versatile for what you are looking for. Thecamber is between your bindingd and the rocker is on the outside.of the bindings so it's really nice when landing jumps and has good powder float and you still keep some control on hardpack. Plus Jones just oozes classy snowboarding
Cane700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cane700 View Post
I'm new to this forum but I've been riding for over 15 years so I've ridden my fair share of boards. I tend to follow the opposite philosophy. Recently I've really fallen for Jones snowboards. The mountain twin is a really nice ride and pretty versatile for what you are looking for. Thecamber is between your bindingd and the rocker is on the outside.of the bindings so it's really nice when landing jumps and has good powder float and you still keep some control on hardpack. Plus Jones just oozes classy snowboarding
Well said, im officially stuck between Burton, Lib and Jones... Jones has a better price point
Old 11-05-2012, 10:33 PM   #29 (permalink)

I'm interested in the lib tech and jones as well. There is no wide version of the T rice pro though. I see you wear a 13, I wear a size 12 ~ 12.5 would we have any problems with over hang?
Mackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #30 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie View Post
I'm interested in the lib tech and jones as well. There is no wide version of the T rice pro though. I see you wear a 13, I wear a size 12 ~ 12.5 would we have any problems with over hang?
I owned a T Rice HP and wear a 13, no you wont have any issues with overhang if you centre correctly. The only issue you might come accross is if you ride some insanely steep shit, the MAYBE you might