GNU Danny Kass Vertigo Magne 2008 - pls help - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 02:39 PM
zagrebcroatia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
GNU Danny Kass Vertigo Magne 2008 - pls help

cheers all

was after ur help here

i read the VERTIGO is mainly a pipe board, how would it go for riding on groomed runs and for doing turns etc, i like the features it has but as i mainly ride on the mountain but like jumps and spins and am trying to get bigger airs, the board looks like it has some stiffness which would be good for freeride but maybe too much sidecut??? not sure if this will suit me, can anyone help!!!

the carbon high beam with magne is also an option as some websites claim it has some all mountain potential
or the burton custom is also an option

the vertigo has best features of these 3 boards but havent been able to read a review so wondering what you good people think would be the best choice from these 3 boards
thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 06:07 AM
zagrebcroatia

so many looks no replys, come on dont be scared, first reply will get a prize!!!
basically thinking about it im choosing between the burton custom and dk vertigo mtx, which of these two would you think is the better constructed board with better features?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-09-2008, 06:50 PM
zagrebcroatia

looks like ive had my question answered at another forum
for those looking into this board heres the answer i got from sierra snowboards

Actually, Danny Kass' boards are great all mountain freestyly boards (as are most pipe boards) because they end up having great flexes that are a bit stiffer than average for a freestyle board which makes them great for all mountain riding, but also are some sort of twin shape, making them fun for the freestyle. I'd say that the Vertigo is definitely a great choice.

im gonna buy this board and will post a review when i get around to riding it
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2008, 02:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
first reply gets a prize?!?! what do i win?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode