Triple Base im Coming - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 AM   #21 (permalink)

Hey guys thank you very much for the help on that.

Well, after all your feedback it looks that i am pretty sure about the goliath (either 160W or 161). Everytime when I have to purchase something a bit more expensive you have to chose once and ignore all the ifs, whens and buts

I will head to my local dealer tomorrow and have a short talk with him again, he pretty much knows the stuff and he will probably give me last few tipps regarding length and about taking a WIDE or not when he sees my boots and bindings.

I will give you an update.

I also have had a short look on the whatever. Looks very nice actually ... even nicer than the goliath ... but then is the max length again of 159 ... in the end, I think coming from a over 7 year old board, either of them will bring me to a new level of snowboarding, so I probably stick to the goliath.

I rather make some compromises in the spining performance with taking a longer board, because hitting fresh powder always draws a big fucking smile on my face, and even if only once a week you have a good powder run for 10 minutes, beeing ready for this one will be worth it ... i just love to fly through the snow

how about buttering / jibbing, it wont make much of a difference choosing between 159 - 163 ?

Last edited by ppan; 11-09-2012 at 03:39 AM.
ppan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement