GNU Danny Kass Dirty habits MTX - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
equinox

Default GNU Danny Kass Dirty habits MTX

I am looking into buying a new board for next year and was wondering if this board would be good for all mountain freeride and some park. About 80% freeride 20% park. I am 5'9 170 and looking into a 155, is this board a good size for me ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've been trying to search for info on these boards as well with no luck. From what i've gathered though it looks to be a stiffer freestyle board meant for the half pipe. The stiffness, fast base, mid-wide waist width and MTX should be good for what your looking to do though. I'd maybe look at a 158 though for the extra stability and pow float, but also keep in mind that it is mid wide so if your feet are in the small/regular range it could be slower going edge to edge than other boards.
604al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
zagrebcroatia

hey dudes, know what u mean, i too have been scouring the earth looking for feedback on GNU Danny Kass boards, but not much luck

anyway Sierra snowboard shop gave me this reply in another forum which im sure will help you choice

"Actually, Danny Kass' boards are great all mountain freestyly boards (as are most pipe boards) because they end up having great flexes that are a bit stiffer than average for a freestyle board which makes them great for all mountain riding, but also are some sort of twin shape, making them fun for the freestyle. I'd say that the Vertigo is definitely a great choice."

good luck with your choice and enjoy the ride
peace out from zagreb croatia