this is my first post in this forum, I hope I'm doing all right.
The reason is that I want to buy new snowboard and am not exactely sure if it is good for what I want to do.
First off to myself:
I live in Germany and would call myself an intermediate rider, I have been snowboarding for 7 years (Skied before that), unfortunately only 1 week a year. I either used my brother's snowboard or rented one, I believe for the beginning, the board doesn't matter too much.
Now I can confidently ride down slopes, like the feeling of riding powder (but don't get the chance to ride pow very often) and can pull off some easier tricks such as 180s and 360s, both fs and bs.
I only weigh about 140lbs, but am 6' 3" (191cm) tall. I wear a size 13 shoe.
The deal I found is the following: Forum YOUNGBLOOD DOUBLEDOG WIDE 155 Wide Snowboard - DoubleDog Rocker - Snowlab.de
The board is available in 155W and 157W.
Now here are my questions:
1) Will the board be wide enough for my feet?
2) How will the flex be for my weight?
3) Is the board long enough considering my height?
4) How will the board be in riding down slopes/powder/doing tricks?
5) If the board is good for me, should I get the 155W or the 157W?
Thanks in advance for your help!