Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Haven't ridden my board since I got it waxed 6 months ago, should I wax again? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/51268-havent-ridden-my-board-since-i.html)

kingneptune117 11-17-2012 01:13 AM

Haven't ridden my board since I got it waxed 6 months ago, should I wax again?

I waxed my board about 6 months ago and stored it. I am going snowboarding soon (about a month). I was wondering if I should wax it again since it's just been sitting there for so long. Or do I not need to wax it since I haven't ridden it since the last time I waxed it (6 months ago)

Thanks

ETM 11-17-2012 01:20 AM

ride it .

Donutz 11-17-2012 10:13 AM

Do you "need" to wax it? Probably not. Should you wax it? Hellyeah. It's a ritual. You have to appease the snowboarding gods and bond with your board, or Bad Things Will Happen.

Thatguy 11-17-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donutz (Post 540273)
Do you "need" to wax it? Probably not. Should you wax it? Hellyeah. It's a ritual. You have to appease the snowboarding gods and bond with your board, or Bad Things Will Happen.

Apparently one word replies are a no go so I'm ty...... AGREED

snowklinger 11-17-2012 03:30 PM

you can do 1 word replies like this:

snowklinger 11-17-2012 03:33 PM

FUCK

:cheeky4:

huckit 11-17-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that pretty much covers it. AGREED. :D

Richie67 11-17-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Ye see this is why I want to learn to wax my board. I wanna be involved in the ritual!

I'm on the snow every day and get my board waxed for free. But I'm still considering learning myself. Generally how long does it tax and how often should I do it? Have to see is it worth the extra time n effort when I can get it done for free.

Thatguy 11-17-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richie67 (Post 540402)
Ye see this is why I want to learn to wax my board. I wanna be involved in the ritual!

I'm on the snow every day and get my board waxed for free. But I'm still considering learning myself. Generally how long does it tax and how often should I do it? Have to see is it worth the extra time n effort when I can get it done for free.

tsk tsk tsk. never get anyone else to do it for you. your lady is for you to touch at home and alone.

Richie67 11-17-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 540405)
tsk tsk tsk. never get anyone else to do it for you. your lady is for you to touch at home and alone.

:D

Shes a bit of a slut mate, my mates a tech and she loves to be touched up by him every few days. Plus im a lazy bastard!