Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Brand new deck for brand new deck? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/51309-brand-new-deck-brand-new-deck.html)

tearinit^folks4 11-18-2012 09:05 AM

Brand new deck for brand new deck?

2 Attachment(s)
I have a brand new, never rode, nor mounted 2012/2013 Bataleon Disaster 151 that I won and was sent the wrong size, they will not make the exchange. I am looking for a jib board perferably, 147/148, brand new. Pictures upon request.

timmytard 11-18-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tearinit^folks4 (Post 540555)
I have a brand new, never rode, nor mounted 2012/2013 Bataleon Disaster 151 that I won and was sent the wrong size, they will not make the exchange. I am looking for a jib board perferably, 147/148, brand new. Pictures upon request.

Dude, take a Sharpe & cross out 151 & put 148. That's a lot easier.

I bet you 80 billion dollars if I was to write 148 on it before you got it, you'd ride it thinking it was a 148 & never know the difference.
80 billion.

TT

tdn 11-18-2012 09:52 AM

OP, ask to see the money before you make the bet.

Also, who sent the wrong size and won't exchange it? Bataleon?

david_z 11-18-2012 10:14 AM

A lot of times when you win something, you don't get a choice in what size you get; the prize is the prize and they only have one of them to give away. I've been to rail jams where the winner got a snowboard, Salomon Salomonder I think in like a 152 well what if the kid was 6'2 and 190lbs??? Too bad. He can take it home and sell it on ebay or craigs but there is no "exchanging it for a different size". I've won hoodies and stuff and received size Mediums when I'm pretty obviously a L or XL guy. Too bad. I sell it or give it to a friend.

So that's to play Devil's Advocate.

If you *were* given a choice, and they aren't honoring your choice, please post the name & details of the shop or website & contest so that others can be informed of their shitty customer service.

slyder 11-18-2012 10:24 AM

Find a kid that size that looks new to the sport on the bunny hill and just hand him the board and say "Merry Christmas enjoy your new board !!!"

tearinit^folks4 11-18-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmytard (Post 540560)
Dude, take a Sharpe & cross out 151 & put 148. That's a lot easier.

I bet you 80 billion dollars if I was to write 148 on it before you got it, you'd ride it thinking it was a 148 & never know the difference.
80 billion.

TT

Lmao! I would most definitely be able to tell the difference. I ride a 150 and it bugs me when it comes to spinning on and off rails, 3cm does alot, at least for me. Thanks man!!

tearinit^folks4 11-18-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david_z (Post 540567)
A lot of times when you win something, you don't get a choice in what size you get; the prize is the prize and they only have one of them to give away. I've been to rail jams where the winner got a snowboard, Salomon Salomonder I think in like a 152 well what if the kid was 6'2 and 190lbs??? Too bad. He can take it home and sell it on ebay or craigs but there is no "exchanging it for a different size". I've won hoodies and stuff and received size Mediums when I'm pretty obviously a L or XL guy. Too bad. I sell it or give it to a friend.

So that's to play Devil's Advocate.

If you *were* given a choice, and they aren't honoring your choice, please post the name & details of the shop or website & contest so that others can be informed of their shitty customer service.

I was offered a choice but never informed I was sent the next size up. All I want to do to is ride this deck to its fullest and no dice, been ignored and left stuck with it ( not that its a bad thing to be stuck with, just cant rock it like I know it could be)

tearinit^folks4 11-18-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdn (Post 540565)
OP, ask to see the money before you make the bet.

Also, who sent the wrong size and won't exchange it? Bataleon?

Yeah homie Bataleon. No worries on the company, gear is straight dope, just trying to rock a deck I can rock. I actually want to get this deck again, but in smaller size. It was a lack of communication that I was to expect a 151 rather 148 due to them being sold out of the 148s.*