Reverb Rocker, Agent Rocker, or something else? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 07:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Veteran Member

It's pretty stiff when it's new. It breaks in though. And it is surprisingly flexible even when it's new. It's stiff when you flex it suddenly, ollie, and softer when you flex it slowly, buttering. It also has it's flex spots. It is expensive though.
ThunderChunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #12 (permalink)

Keep an eye out for a 11-12 Mod. Thats what I did for my Mod Rocker this year.
sheepstealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

Both the Agent Rocker and Reverb Rocker are all mountain boards with the Agent being stiffer and the Reverb being more damp.

If you want a stiffer board for hard charging get the Agent. If a more playful board is what you want to ride, get the Reverb.

I would guess the Mod Rocker is stiffer because it has 2 rods in the core instead of 1.

Rome
NorthCoastRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCoastRider View Post
Both the Agent Rocker and Reverb Rocker are all mountain boards with the Agent being stiffer and the Reverb being more damp.

If you want a stiffer board for hard charging get the Agent. If a more playful board is what you want to ride, get the Reverb.

I would guess the Mod Rocker is stiffer because it has 2 rods in the core instead of 1.

Rome
Great, thanks. I'm leaning toward the Reverb. Will it hold an edge as well as the Agent on groomers? I'm thinking it will since they both have the QuickRip sidecut. I suspect the Reverb will have a little more chatter than the Agent in choppy snow, but I can live with that.

Still would like to hear some thoughts on the Jones Mtn Twin if anyone has ridden it.
wvbms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)

Groomers would be no prob. The Reverb holds an edge as well as a full camber board but is easier to ride at slower speeds. I mostly ride trees and dork around on the edge of the groomed trail.
NorthCoastRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #16 (permalink)

I have a 2012 reverb rocker, which I think is the same as the 2013 other than graphic. I really like it, it has worked great for just using the mountain as the park like you said.
EatMyTracers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCoastRider View Post

Rome
Is the reverb really more damp than the agent? I thought it was e other way round with the agent being stiffer and damper?
scotty100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #18 (permalink)

Good stuff guys... if things go as planned I'll be picking up a Reverb Rocker 157 this week. I'll return with a review within the next couple of weeks.
wvbms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all mountain freestyle, hybrid rocker, rome agent rocker, rome reverb rocker, twin