Butterman is looking for new Board + Bindings also for Backcountry and Tracks - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Butterman is looking for new Board + Bindings also for Backcountry and Tracks

Hallo Everybody!!

Im looking for a new Board and Im a bit confused when reading all the manufacturers descriptions.

What Im Looking for:

Board + Bindings with straps and toe strap

BoardSize: 149 - 156 cm
Weight: 76 kg / 167 lb
Im 169 cm / 66.54 inch / 5.54 feet tal.

My Bootsize is 43, I wear Forum The Kicker, 305 mm / 12 inch length and 130 mm / 5.12 inch width

Pricelimit: Not my first concern. I will spend more if i have to, right now i guess 450 Euro - 750 Euro for Board + Bindings

My Level of Boarding is good. 15 Weeks on snow. The last 3 years i go for 3 x 1 Weeks a year to the alps.
I like Going on the Track, offtrack for Powder or Woods (but not with walking, I try what is possible without taking the board of) and a bit in the park.
On the tracks i like to butter, spinning, manuals and jumps from and into the track - normal boarder fun stuff.

My current setup: K2 all access 2005 149cm with K2 Bindings.
K2 Access Snowboard Snowboard

I ride on Track as symetric as possible, Duckstance 15/15, and in Powder all the way back 15/15.

I think i would like to have a twin shape Board, for better spinning and Fakie-Riding.
But still it needs to work under the Lift or in the woods as well as on a good shaped track in the mornings.

I found the Burton Fix 2010 2010 Burton Fix Snowboard - YouTube and the Forum Holy Moly I Forum Holy Moly - YouTube - both very different, but i think they could fit.
The problem is i never rided another camber or rocker or other shape then my own. And its not so easy to find a Rental which has many different premium boards.

So maybee here i can find some advice - maybee someone has a style like me and experiance with some twin shape boards.

Thanks a lot already and hope to hear something soon.

Cheers SP
specialpyua is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 02:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

No one with experience with these boards?
I hoped to find someone here which used the board already - they are not new.

Or is there something missing in my post?
While reading here the forum i see there is some dealers and some Testers arround. I thought someone could help me out here.

Alright, have a nice day all of ya!
Cheers Richard
specialpyua is offline   Reply With Quote