Burton Blunt 151 good for me? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Burton Blunt 151 good for me?

Hello. I been boarding for about 3 seasons now and this season will be my fourth. When I ride, I like to do jumps a lot. I'm not confident enough in my skills yet to hit the big jumps but I do like hitting the medium size jumps that aren't too big nor too small, like the bunny slope. I was wondering if burton blunt 151 is a good board for me or to be more specific, a decent board for jumps. I know flexible boards aren't good for jumps and are more ment for rails and boxes but I would like to do both. I'll start learning to do boxes and rails soon but I'll be sticking to jumps more often for now.

I know nothing of blunt 151 except its flexibility. I don't know if it's good for jumps and rails together. Also couldn't find people opinions about the board on google so if anyone who has owned the board before or tried it, please share your opinion on it. Would appreciate it. Thank you.

Also, if anyone would like to recommend a good board for jumps and boxes/rail that aren't too stiff, please recommend them to me. Just for future reference. I already got the blunt 151 because I had to grab a board quickly before the sales event ended...
sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Havent you made your bed if you caught it on sale? If you can, check out the evo. Its a couple of bucks more, but definitely a good buy and fits what your trying to do. Ive ridden a blunt in the past and wasnt really impressed. Honestly, I feel that at 3 yrs in, the blunt will bore you.
eli783 is offline   Reply With Quote