Which board and what binding on it? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 01:04 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Which board and what binding on it?

Hello All,

I am 6'1'' and 187lbs. 80% all mountain and 20% park. Was riding 2011 lib c2 btx dark series 164 with c60 and ion for 2 years. Pretty happy with it.

I am looking for a new setup for upcoming season. Was thinking of lib tech t-rice pro 161,5 to check the best out of lib.

First question, anything else similar to recommend?

Next what binding to put on?

- burton genesis?
- ride rodeo?
- union charger?
- flow nx2-rs? - I am truly curious how they work as they get better and better each year I hear
- anything else?

thanks a lot for ur comments!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Veteran Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Do you want a less stiff binding? If so then the switch from C60 to Genesis binding will be less stiff. If you like the current stiffness of the C60 then the logical choice from Burton is the Diode. If you want a softer binding from Burton then Genesis or Malavita are the relevant choices at the top end.

If you like stiff bindings there might not be any need to change off your C60's, they're pretty widely liked for that purpose, seems like some of us here with C60's arent sure if we want to change or should change to Diodes.

Can't comment on the other choices i have two burton channel boards so I'm blind to non-burton bindings (and i don't mind, flame away). Others with broader knowledge will be along to give feedback on the rest of your list.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps View Post
If you like stiff bindings there might not be any need to change off your C60's, they're pretty widely liked for that purpose, seems like some of us here with C60's arent sure if we want to change or should change to Diodes.
Thanks, I saw on the forum other opinions that c60 are still a top notch choice so I guess I stay with it than, maybe then I just get one of flows and test it for experience and comparison.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode