My bad video - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
bruce22

Default My bad video

This is me and my brother after our first year of serious boarding and a trip to Colorado. I now have my 2008 Jussi Oksanen with Cartels instead of the Ride Rx's I was thinking of getting.
YouTube - Mount Southington Late Season (there really was nothing left as this is the last day...

and I know I have no style but I promise after next year I'll be killing it in the park.
I'm just happy I progressed from being afraid to 180 to being afraid of cork 5ing and dragon rails

btw the Jussi is great but I ordered it a size too big... It killed the glades and cliff drops at Winter park. Sadly I'm selling it for a skate bannnaanana seeing as this year I actually learned what to look for in a board and got to demo some stuff. I wish it wasn't a rocker though...

Oh well... Get the Jussi for powder jumps and kickers!!! It's light and is the best looking board I've ever seen.

Pce for most of the summer guys. (unless I go riding on Sunday lol)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
bruce22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce22 View Post
This is me and my brother after our first year of serious boarding and a trip to Colorado. I now have my 2008 Jussi Oksanen with Cartels instead of the Ride Rx's I was thinking of getting.
YouTube - Mount Southington Late Season (there really was nothing left as this is the last day...

and I know I have no style but I promise after next year I'll be killing it in the park.
I'm just happy I progressed from being afraid to 180 to being afraid of cork 5ing and dragon rails

btw the Jussi is great but I ordered it a size too big... It killed the glades and cliff drops at Winter park. Sadly I'm selling it for a skate bannnaanana seeing as this year I actually learned what to look for in a board and got to demo some stuff. I wish it wasn't a rocker though...

Oh well... Get the Jussi for powder jumps and kickers!!! It's light and is the best looking board I've ever seen.

Pce for most of the summer guys. (unless I go riding on Sunday lol)
btw don't think I'm rich because I got a Jussi lol.. I bought it with money I earned (just something kids asked me a lot here) SUcks I have to sell it for 60$ less after only riding it for one week in powder

HINT HINT ask me if you want it
Old 04-15-2008, 06:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Simply^Ride

your video is not that bad, the only bad thing I found was the movement, but I do understand why you have it. Check out spartys video http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...nob-video.html he did a great job...

I do have to say if that is you guys after a single season, you are pretty damn good, although that depends of how many days you get of actual riding. My seasons tend to be short so my progression is not that fast.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
bruce22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply^Ride View Post
your video is not that bad, the only bad thing I found was the movement, but I do understand why you have it. Check out spartys video http://www.snowboardingforum.com/gen...nob-video.html he did a great job...

I do have to say if that is you guys after a single season, you are pretty damn good, although that depends of how many days you get of actual riding. My seasons tend to be short so my progression is not that fast.
about 3 times a week. There was nothing to really prove ourselves on their either... That was a good video btw
Old 04-16-2008, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)

I liked the video.. a little shaky, but I had fun watching it!
bufo is offline   Reply With Quote