Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Boards (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/)
-   -   Duel Hovercrafts (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boards/51728-duel-hovercrafts.html)

ARSENALFAN 11-29-2012 09:09 PM

Duel Hovercrafts

I just have to tell everybody how excited I am to have purchased a Hovercraft with my bud TorpedoVegas last night. So many good reviews by Kirkrider and others. Can't wait to hit our home away from home - Castle Mountain where deep powder can always be found. Thanks again to all those who helped to recommend the 156 which should be killer. First time I have walked out of a snowboard shop with the feeling of absolutely no regret or that feeling of "what did I just do." We both decided on the Hovercraft and its going to be one hell of a winter. I know its going to an absolute blast to ride this winter. We will be sure to post a couple vids and a review once the snow gets real deep. Cheers!

binarypie 11-29-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARSENALFAN (Post 545343)
I just have to tell everybody how excited I am to have purchased a Hovercraft with my bud TorpedoVegas last night. So many good reviews by Kirkrider and others. Can't wait to hit our home away from home - Castle Mountain where deep powder can always be found. Thanks again to all those who helped to recommend the 156 which should be killer. First time I have walked out of a snowboard shop with the feeling of absolutely no regret or that feeling of "what did I just do." We both decided on the Hovercraft and its going to be one hell of a winter. I know its going to an absolute blast to ride this winter. We will be sure to post a couple vids and a review once the snow gets real deep. Cheers!

Nice!

I'm trying to sell my protoct for one

ARSENALFAN 11-29-2012 09:12 PM

Got the Hovercraft and Cartels for $700 CAN All In.

Angler 11-29-2012 09:13 PM

I bought mine last year, it's a very sick board. What takes you by surprise is how good it is on hard pack as well as pow. You could almost use it as a daily ride. Enjoy:thumbsup:

ARSENALFAN 11-29-2012 09:15 PM

For anybody who is interested...don't know if its a good deal or not....but on Calgary Kijiji just posted:

156 jones hovercraft split, bought brand new last year. Includes Voile kit and skins. Only used a few times, just a bit too big of a board for me. asking $850. please email me if you are interested!!

ARSENALFAN 11-29-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angler (Post 545349)
I bought mine last year, it's a very sick board. What takes you by surprise is how good it is on hard pack as well as pow. You could almost use it as a daily ride. Enjoy:thumbsup:

So good to hear my friend. I just cannot wait!

TorpedoVegas 11-29-2012 09:22 PM

It still bugs me that we bought the same boards... I'm going to have to sticker mine up or something... Oh well, not like I won't see other hovercrafts on the hill. At least I bought different bindings, I'll just have to ride twice as fast so no one notices.

ARSENALFAN 11-29-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TorpedoVegas (Post 545363)
It still bugs me that we bought the same boards... I'm going to have to sticker mine up or something... Oh well, not like I won't see other hovercrafts on the hill. At least I bought different bindings, I'll just have to ride twice as fast so no one notices.

Your mental. But I guess that is what makes you fun to hang around with. Get over it you fucking moron.

blunted_nose 11-29-2012 11:27 PM

Oh lucky, I am picking up a Bataleon and i need to see that thing. Slay pow for days..... When are you going next? im heading this upcoming monday.

ARSENALFAN 11-30-2012 08:10 PM

Probably Sunday blunt but I will be hanging out on the bunny hill with my daughter :)