Is this a good purchase? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 10:49 PM   #21 (permalink)

Personally... I like the bikini snowboard vid that shows up on the right side more than whatever that fucking eurocarving shit is.
Chef Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd21 View Post
this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard, your asking us advice and your as good as a pro...MY ASS, lol I'm sorry but you shouldn't have said that it is quite obvious that you were a noob, or maybe an intermediate, but NOT a pro!
I'm out
I'm not asking for advice on snowboarding techniques or anything like that, I'm asking for fucking advice on buying a Snowboard. Are you mad at my skill? Well if you are, go get some therapy you have issues.
protechjump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Jer View Post
Personally... I like the bikini snowboard vid that shows up on the right side more than whatever that fucking eurocarving shit is.
Hahaha cheers for not hating
protechjump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:56 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protechjump View Post
Hahaha cheers for not hating
Just because I like chicks in bikinis on snowboards doesn't mean I don't think your a douche
Chef Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Quote:
Haha this is what I was expecting.

Do you expect me to lie about my skill to seem less cocky? I don't know much about boards because I haven't bought my own board until now.
EPIC, just EPIC!

Not only are you an almost Pro in 3 seasons and a few trips to Whistler, you're also an almost Pro who doesn't own his own board!

I can't wait for your video game to come out!
Bones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned Bananas [national phenomenon]

Quote:
Haha this is what I was expecting. Do you expect me to lie about my skill to seem less cocky? I don't know much about boards because I haven't bought my own board until now. It was either a hand-me-down board from my older brothers or a board that my father picked out for me. I've done a little research and found out that this board is perfect for my use. I don't do bullshit boxes and rails, I do real snowboarding; I carve. And not that pointless carving that you see on ExpertVillage videos, or videos of random nobodies carving on a blue run, I carve for real. If you don't know what that is, here's a video: Snowboard carving technique: Extreme Carving Opus 3 - YouTube. You may say "Get a hard-boot board!" But I need something that can do nearly the same as a free ride board, but can actually do big jumps. I know there are cross racing boards that are able to do all of the above, but those cost over 1000 dollars. Now listen you motherfuckers, don't get mad because I'm good at snowboarding, and don't get mad that I don't listen to your shitty advice. By shitty I mean, have you ever ridden a board too big for you? No, so calm down.
Excuse me? Shitty advice?

YOU JUST ADMITTED THE BOARD IS TOO BIG FOR YOU
That's the same advice we all gave you, so how is it shitty advice?

I have ridden a board that was too big for me. It was uncomfortable and my ability to ride correctly was reduced, not because I'm a shitty boarder, but because the board was simply too big.

And boxes and rails are bullshit? I'd love to see you try a fucking double kink down a 30 stair set and call it bullshit when your fucking face is torn up and bleeding.

You're clearly nothing but a) a fucking novice, b) a fucking idiot and c) an arrogant prick.

We try to HELP you and you diss everyone. You don't deserve anyone's fucking advice. If you're as good as you seem to think you are, you wouldn't have asked such shitty questions and you sure as hell would have picked out your own boards before. If you're so good, you should be able to research your own boards and know what suits you correctly.

Judging by the "my father picked out a board for me" comment you clearly are a young immature fucking punk.

Last edited by alaric; 12-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.
alaric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #27 (permalink)

And if you're so fucking good, post a fucking video of you riding. Or better yet, join one of the local meetups with members of this forum so they can see your shit riding and mock you for being a stupid little fuck.

EDIT - to everyone else, i truely do apologize for my sailors mouth.

Last edited by alaric; 12-01-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaric View Post
Excuse me? Shitty advice?

YOU JUST ADMITTED THE BOARD IS TOO BIG FOR YOU
That's the same advice we all gave you, so how is it shitty advice?

I have ridden a board that was too big for me. It was uncomfortable and my ability to ride correctly was reduced, not because I'm a shitty boarder, but because the board was simply too big.

And boxes and rails are bullshit? I'd love to see you try a fucking double kink down a 30 stair set and call it bullshit when your fucking face is torn up and bleeding.

You're clearly nothing but a) a fucking novice, b) a fucking idiot and c) an arrogant prick.

We try to HELP you and you diss everyone. You don't deserve anyone's fucking advice. If you're as good as you seem to think you are, you wouldn't have asked such shitty questions and you sure as hell would have picked out your own boards before. If you're so good, you should be able to research your own boards and know what suits you correctly.

Judging by the "my father picked out a board for me" comment you clearly are a young immature fucking punk.
Noice... plus the custom x isn't even the best board for what you lokking for Mr. Shaun White
cd21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
However, I'm 16,

[]

I have ridden for 3 seasons and get 40+ days per season. Is this a good purchase? Or should I look for something else?
original post, edited of course.
this is all i have to say. I'm done with this thread.

Old 12-01-2012, 11:22 PM   #30 (permalink)
tdn
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Protechjump, you're sixteen, you can use that as an excuse for your idiocy when you realize and hopefully admit to it. Thanks for the laugh!
tdn is offline   Reply With Quote